2. Founded in 1971, Located in Wichita, Kansas,
Manufacturers and distributers of a broad line of:
For use in various applications:
3. ISO 9001:2001 certified
BG Products, Inc.
El Dorado, KS
New Manufacturing Facility
3 times bigger than Wichita
5. THE EL DORADO MANUFACTURING PLANT
MOVING FORWARD TO FACE THE 21ST
6. •13 filling lines in the
•From 1 ounce bottles
to 330 gallon totes
•22 million cans filled
7. 513 finished
types of cans,
bottles and fluid
pounds shipped a
8. Founded in 1971 by six WWII veterans
52 year track record of consistent growth
Annual production of >40MM lbs. of product
Over 80% of our business is within the USA
We manufacture entirely in Kansas; export to
We maintain an order to ship time of <2 days with
95% complete and on-time performance
9. • Research & Development Laboratory
• Testing Laboratories
• Auto Lab
• Quality Control Services
• 12 dedicated experts in our labs
10. Among many of the associations BG Products, Inc., are
proud to hold membership in:
American Petroleum Institute
Petroleum Packaging Council
11. 18 United States Patents, with others
44 United States Trademarks
15 International Trademarks
10 United States individual State
17. Extreme Working Conditions. Difficulty and
Expense of Repairs.
Prolonged Idle Times.
Heavier Fuels promote Increased Deposits.
Increased Deposits increase Fuel and Oil Usage
and Higher burn Temperatures.
NoX (Oxides of Nitrogen).
18. High Heat, limited air cooling, stationary
Extreme cold. Low Ambient Temperatures.
High Moisture Content.
19. A Necessity for sudden extreme bursts of Power
after long periods at low revolutions.
Tug Boats, Loaders Ferry Boats etc.
20. Heavier Fuels contain more power but gel at
21. Tier 2 fines are 6 crowns per Kilo of NOX
Carefully monitored by government to enable
Group classifications and fining.
22. A generic term for the mono-nitrogen oxides NO and NO2 (nitric
oxide and nitrogen dioxide)
NOX is produced from the reaction of nitrogen and oxygen gases
in the air during combustion, especially at high temperatures.
NOX is a key ingredient in the formation of urban smog,
and also can contribute to the formation of acid rain.
23. High combustion temperatures caused by hot spots in the
combustion chamber due to soot and carbon buildup
Lean fuel caused by poor atomization due to fuel injector
Cooling system inefficiency which raise operating temperatures
Type and quality of fuel
24. Lowering the peak temperatures in the combustion chamber
reduces the amount of NOX produced, but increases the
likelihood of soot formation.
Optimizing combustion efficiency
is the key to lower emissions!
25. Remove deposit build up from fuel injectors
Remove deposit build up from combustion chamber
Eliminate ring sticking
26. BG Diesel Care, Part No. 229, is a specially formulated,
highly effective cleaner which quickly and safely decarbonizes
diesel fuel injection systems.
Reduced NOX and PM emissions
Increased horse power
Lower fuel cost
27. BG 109 or BG 119 Compression Performance
Restoration is a revolutionary formula with proven “ring-
clean” technology. It is a quick and effective blend of cleaners
that will soften, emulsify and dissolve fuel gums that clog rings.
Bg 109 and BG 119 also lower emissions, eliminate oil
consumption associated with buildup and improves overall
power and economy.
28. Decreased labor time to re-ring pistons
Lower oil consumption by reducing oil blow through
Lower NOX and PM from oil passing the through
rings to burn in the cylinders
Clean oil passage ways and remove soot and sludge which is
highly abrasive to engine parts
29. BG Universal Super Cool®
, Part No, 546, coolant additive
provides outstanding protection for all metals utilized in cooling
systems. It has excellent corrosion inhibitors, anti-foam
capabilities and is biodegradable in its unused form.
Lowers NOX by lowering the engine temperature
Increases life of pumps, radiator and cooling system
The Cleaning ProcessThe Cleaning Process
At Maximum ThrottleAt Maximum Throttle
The Rail Runner’s Going GREEN!The Rail Runner’s Going GREEN!
Low IdleLow Idle 29.6%29.6%
Notch 1Notch 1 7.9%7.9%
Notch 2Notch 2 5.6%5.6%
Notch 3Notch 3 8.2%8.2%
Notch 4Notch 4 8.2%8.2%
Notch 5Notch 5 12.2%12.2%
Notch 6Notch 6 9.0%9.0%
Notch 7Notch 7 14.1%14.1%
Notch 8Notch 8 10.6%10.6%
37. Approx 120 litres
BG Diesel Care
1 Litre BG 244
Labour to perform service
• 14.6% average increase in horsepower
output resulting in an immediate
reduction in fuel cost
• 90% reduction in opacity
• Compliance with environmental
• Estimated savings on parts for repairs
• Estimated savings on labour for repairs
• 12.4% Reduction in NOX and pollutants
• Increased public health
and goodwill. i.e. no grass fires.
39. This product is unbelievable! We were burning
5 gallons of lube oil every 1000 hours. BG
performed the 109 oil ring service, and we are
now using less than 1 gallon per 1,000 hours
of operation. The BG synthetic oil program has
reduced our fishing fleet’s oil expense by over
30%. I recommend BG to any marine operator!
Capt. Greg Shifflett, Owner, Key Largo Fishing Co, Inc.
40. We maintain our fishing fleet with BG fuel
products, and clean injectors on-board every
2,000 hours. We have experienced 4-1/2 knots
of increased speed on the pins, less smoking,
smoother pull up on plane, and have seen an
additional .65 gallons per hour during fishing
trips. Great product line!
Capt. Bill Noble, Fin Razer Charters
41. Our customers with shrimping trawlers, dive
boats and barge tugs have commented on
smoother starting, less smoke and power
increases using BG Products.
We have noticed a decrease in turbo coking
using the BG product line.
Owner, Sea-Monkeys Marine Repair
42. Immediately the oil vapour pressure dropped by
50% but then continued to go down. We had
been losing 55 litres of oil per day and this was
substantially reduced. Fuel consumption was
lowered considerably and as far as we are able
to ascertain, there has been no further wear in
the fuel or oil systems in the 6 months since
Jon Morkas (Fleet Mgr. Bukser og Berging).