No Projector? Use QR Code & SlideShare
to Share a Presentation on Smartphones
1. I uploaded my presentation to SlideShare.net. SlideShare transforms
PowerPoint files into a slide deck that is viewable in web browsers
including mobile ones.
2. I used Google’s URL shortener (goo.gl) to create a short URL that points
to my presentation on SlideShare.
3. Adding a “.qr” to the goo.gl’s shortened URL creates a QR code that will
be printed on paper and scattered around the venue.
4. People with smartphones and tablets can point apps like Google Search
at the QR code on the pieces of paper and be taken to my presentation.
5. SlideShare’s web presentation system recognizes mobile web browsers
and lets people swipe through the slide deck.
Todd Ogasawara No Projector? Use QR Code & SlideShare to Share a Presentation on
International Institute of Business Analysis
IIBA Certification Information and Application
News and Events
Access to Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
Business analysis Competency Model
Best Practices for Better Business Analysis
Website - http://www.iiba.org/