19. Workout: Recall some incidents
Think of a couple incidents,
related emotions and effects on you
Can you think of any actions?
20. Workout: Shedding baggage
Think of someone whom you may have hurt and
to whom you are going to approach for a better relationship
Write a script about how this will play out.
Imagine this like a movie.
25. How to develop
• Recognize emotions
• Observe and learn what excites, bores, inspires, discourages,
causes happiness, causes sadness, causes calmness, and
• Welcome "outsiders"
• Engage with your negativity
• Develop humility
• Read fiction, watch movies, attend concerts -talk about them,
empathize about the characters
• Get yourself a coach or a mentor -a neutral & experienced
person will provide salient feedback