LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
LinkedIn Company Page followers are crucial to your firm's success. Learn what followers want from company pages, how to generate awareness across key industries and how to effectively attract the right followers for your business.
A LinkedIn Career Page enables a rich, targeted branding experience. It’s the hub of your talent brand on LinkedIn. It’s the primary place to showcase your organization, your culture, and your opportunities to passive talent.
Videos, employee testimonials, corporate status updates, open opportunities and more, all in one place.
And to make the experience even better, a Career Page can be “profile aware”. What that means is it serves dynamic, targeted content to visitors based on their own profiles. It can be all about engineering culture and opportunities when visited by an engineer, all about finance for a finance professional and so on. Can your own career site do that? Automatically? There is tremendous power in the deep understanding of visitors that we can pull from their LinkedIn profiles to ensure the right information for the right visitor, every time.
Attract the Right Followers | Build, Engage, Recruit Webcast (Part2)
Engage your audience:
How to get people to interact with your business online
Part 2 of 3 in the Build, Engage, Recruit Series
1. Overview of Build, Engage, Recruit
2. Quick recap of ‘Build your followers’
3. Branding starts with you
4. Saying the right thing, at the right time, to the right people
5. Introduction to content marketing
6. Posting updates
7. What works on LinkedIn
An effective and efficient strategy to get the most from social
Build, Engage, Recruit
Build Engage Recruit
Build your strategy around it
Understand what LinkedIn members want from you
Would follow a company
Projects and initiatives
News and insights
Source: LinkedIn Research.
5 techniques to build your followers
• Generate followers through word of mouth.
• Advertise with Employee Profile Ads.
• Leverage your employees. Think: offense and defense.
• Allow members to follow Job Postings directly.
• Use other channels to promote. Add a follower button to your website.
• Share status updates.
5 tips for building a best in class Career Page
1. Use visuals and banners showcasing your employees and distinct
company culture traits.
2. Be succinct in order to keep the viewer interested.
3. Use multimedia elements like videos, photos, SlideShare decks.
4. Let your employees share their experiences.
5. Customize and target your messages to different audiences.
Where do you begin?
Creating a content calendar
What can we create?
(white papers, salary surveys)
What can we share?
Who is responsible for what types of
When are certain topics more
Who will be responsible for following
Download our Recruitment Video Playbook
On a tight budget?
Download the playbook here: http://linkd.in/1wUGSY3
Get in front of a broader audience
Your followers, fans, members,
and connections will see your
They may spread this further
through social amplification if the
content is relevant and
To reach a wider audience, or to
push your message out at scale
quickly, consider advertising.
rates on LinkedIn are
10x as high as
traditional display ads.
Content generates 6x
One of the most targeted ad products on LinkedIn
Don’t forget to attend session 3
Build, Engage, Recruit Series
Recruit more effectively
Presented by Alex Rossberg
March 18th at 11:00am PT
Pass along to those who aren’t yet
registered for session 3 -
5 things to do today
1. Check out your profile and those of your colleagues.
2. Determine your target audience - who are you trying to reach?
3. Start posting content to different audiences.
4. Reach outside of your existing followers.
5. Build awareness at scale, engage at scale, and convert at scale.