LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Technology is evolving day by day, which has no end. Daily in the market, many new technologies are coming
out. The same thing is happening with programming languages.
Each programming language has positives, drawbacks, complexities, and purpose. Currently, in the world, there
most popular programming language.
flexibility and adaptability of the language.
This language used for both client side and server side applications, apart from that, it will be used to develop
native mobile apps, desktop apps, progressive web apps, and many more.
frameworks which are available in the market and every day, every month few more are adding to the list
and community developers to solve the issues encountered while developing single page applications. This framework
first released in 2010.
There are two versions of Angular, they are:
1. Angular1 released in 2010
2. Angular2 released in 2016
In the Angular2 version, the new features are inter-component communication, updated dependency injection, and
The latest version of the framework is 1.7.8.
Angular JS framework utilized by a large number of organizations LinkedIn, PayPal, Lego, and many more
Currently, 350K websites around the world use Angular JS on the web.
Among 100% of developers, 23.9% uses Angular JS framework.
● MVC architecture: Angular JS framework uses a beautiful architecture called MVC. MVC described as
Model, View, and Controller.
the developers by synchronizing the model and view components. With the help of this feature, it will
help the developer to write less code. In Angular JS, apart from two-way binding, we have event binding,
one-way property binding, and interpolation.
● Dependency injection: This framework has a feature called Dependency, which helps to natural
development, understanding, and testing.
● Directives: With this framework, we can create custom HTML tags by which we can create custom
● Great user interface
popular front end frameworks used to develop highly efficient used for building top most
It is developed and maintained by Facebook and individual developer’s community in 2013,
to solve the challenges related to single page applications and mobile apps.
websites all over the world.
This framework is used to create reusable components for every state, by which we can
renew and render data without reloading the page.
Android and IOS.
This best front end framework will use MVC, mainly for the V (view) of the application, because for every update,
there is no need of reaching the server part to see the updated version.
Facebook, WhatsApp, Microsoft, Netflix, Yahoo, and Instagram many more.
The latest version of React framework is v16.9.0-alpha.0 released on April 3, 2019.
● High performance: This framework is known for high flexibility and efficiency this used for both client and
● Huge resources: React framework has huge resource bank from which you can learn the subject and if you
have any doubts about the framework, you can clear it by using the documents which are available in the
easy and faster development of UI, we divide each web page into smaller components.
● Larger community: The React framework has large community developers who contribute to the React
● The framework will allow user to use other libraries and frameworks.
● The one-way data binding in React can be done using Flux controls. This flux control helps the data to
flow in unidirectional.
It is making changes to the framework based on the need of the customers and developers, which
makes Vue framework to stand on the top choice by many developers
This framework is taking all the best features and functionalities from various frameworks like
Angular and React to provide a lightweight framework.
Up to know 64000 websites used Vue framework. In all over the world, 28.8% of developers are
choosing the Vue.
● Lightweight framework: It is a lightweight framework which is easy to handle and use. The framework size
● Faster configuration: It has inbuilt MVC framework by which we can configure the model very quickly and
● Transitions: In Vue framework, we can easily add transitions to the elements, when they are removed,
updated, added from the DOM.
● Flexibility: This framework has a faster reactive system.
framework released into the market in the year 2011 by Yehuda Katz.
frontend framework to develop prominent single page web applications.
errors. There are 7000 websites which are using this Ember framework.
● Templates: The templates will help the developers to write less code. These templates will
automatically update when an update released by the Ember.
● These templates used to create a beautiful user interface (UI).
● This framework also used for debugging with the help of Inspector tool.
● The framework mainly concentrates on the functionality and faster development of apps rather than
● The APIs help the developers to get the job done easily and efficiently.
Meteor developed by Meteor Development Group in the year 2012, Meteor was initially called as Skybreakin,
which released in 2011.
with the front end development frameworks like Angular and React.
language, which eliminates the burden of learning multiple programming languages.
● Full-stack framework: With this framework, we can develop and deploy web applications. It has various
built-in features like automatic CSS, reactive templates, and many more.
● Testing tool: This framework has inbuilt testing tool option by which we can test our tool while
developing only. The name of the testing tool is velocity.
● Live reloading: Every time after updating, adding, deleting of the code, the framework will
automatically reload to show instance view of the applications.
● The community developers will help the users by solving the real-time problems which are occurring in
● We can build all types of cross-platform native mobile apps like Android, IOS, and Windows, with the
help of this framework.
● Easy to setup
Backbone is the lightweight MVC framework which was developed by Jeremy Ashkenas in 2010. On February
2019, this framework released its latest version framework 1.4.0.
Backbone will give structure to web apps by contributing models with custom events and key-value binding,
compilations with the APIs functions, views with declarative handling; it will connect to all your APIs over
RESTful JSON interface.
It gives access to developers for developing single page web apps and client-side apps which will operate on
Companies like Pinterest, Sony entertainment network, Airbnb, and SoundCloud will use Backbone as their
framework for developing web applications.
● Interface: The RESTful JSON interface will depend on the MVP (Model-view-presenter) app model.
● Automated updating: If you are changing anything in the model, that will be automatically updated
and we can view the changes.
● With event-driven communication between models and views, the developers can read the code easily
without any hassle.
● This framework supports RESTful APIs.
● This framework will differentiate UI and business logic.
Google developers and GitHub contributors developed this framework in 2015. This framework used to
Polymer framework will allow developers to build own components with the help of HTML and CSS, interactions by
Companies like Google Earth, YouTube, Google play music, Allo, Google I/O, and Google Earth uses Polymer
As of now, 4k websites build on polymer framework. Around the world, 3.8% of developers are showing interest in
● High speed: Polymer framework will work faster when compared with the other front end
● It will support one-way and two-way data binding.
Aurelia is an open source UI framework which used to build mobile and web applications. With the
This framework has another name called “Next Gen UI framework”.
of now 800 websites are using the benefits of this framework.
● Easy to learn: If you are aware of HTML and JS, then it is very simple to learn this framework without
● High performance: It provides high performance when compared with other frameworks. The
performance of the mobile app will not depend on the user interface.
● Reactive binding: It supports two-way data binding.
● Extensive Ecosystem: Aurelia is more than a framework, it has a platform for developing a website, and
mobile apps with a high success rate.
● Simple testing: With the help of testing library and Dependency Injection Container, which is inbuilt in
the framework makes unit testing easy for the developers.
frameworks. With the help of this framework, we can generate custom elements, control template
generation, Customize template syntax, new reactive binding types.
This framework is less know for the developers in the modern era.
It is a lightweight application (8 KB), which will perform very efficiently (6.4 Ms). This framework will support all
the browsers like IE11 and Firefox ESR without using any polyfills.
Companies like Vimeo, Nike, and many more use the Mithril framework. Apart from the companies and Startups,
Mithril is decreasing the number of DOM updates by enhanced virtual DOM algorithm.
● Core features: It provides URL routing, default templates, MVC components, and we can customize our
● Performance: It will perform very well when compared with the other frameworks.
● Mithril (6.4 ms)
Vue (9.8 ms)
React (12.1 ms)
Angular ( 11.5 ms)
● Light weighted framework: The size of the framework is very less when compared with the other
● Download Size: Mithril (8 kb)
Vue + vue-Router + Vuex + fetch ( 40 kb)
React + React- Router + Redux + fetch (64 kb)
Angular ( 135 kb)
● Documentation: This framework has validated documentation in GitHub, which is not Auto-generated
content. The documents will update with the latest versions of the framework.
● Mithril will help to develop components by using an optional controller.
● It has a property called auto drawing system.
frameworks. They will love the Node JS framework.
Node JS downloaded by many developers, cross-platform runtime environments used for executing JS code.
Most of the developers who want to develop network applications faster, highly extensible depending on event-
driven non-blocking input/output model, single-threaded asynchronous programming.
Companies like PayPal, Uber, and Walmart use this framework for the back-end.
Google’s V8 engine.
● No buffer: Node JS framework will not buffer the data, because all the data will come by data chunks.
● Proxy server: The proxy server feature help to stream data from various sources and used to proxy a few
● In recent times many developers are using Node JS framework to develop real-time applications like
gaming. You can also build multi-user applications with the help concurrent connections to improve the
● In this framework, no need for writing code for both front end and back end. A single code used by both
this blog is useful and informative.
framework for developing your project, our team is ready to help
We are the top most mobile application development company in
the USA and India.
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400
Chantilly, VA 20151, USA.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
7161 Bishop Rd,
Plano TX 75024, USA.
Email – email@example.com