LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Elements of the
a. The objectives
c. The contents
d. Teaching methodology
e. Standards and assessable learning
f. The assesment criteria
Orientations for the
• In accordance with Recommendation 2006/962 / EC of
the European Parliament and the Council of
18/12/2006 on key competences for lifelong learning
Settings of the new
Three kind of subjects:
• specific and
• regional subjects
Order of 08.05.2014: the organization and
evaluation in Primary Education in the
Region of Castilla-La Mancha
Article 8 Didactic programming. Elements:
a) Introduction of the characteristics of the subject.
b) Sequence of contents.
c) Evaluation criteria and corresponding measurable learning
d) Integration of key competencies in the curriculum elements,
through the relationship between standards
assessable learning and each of the competitions.
e) Strategies and tools for assessing student learning.
f) Qualification criteria.
g) methodological, educational and organizational guidance.
h) Curriculum materials and teaching resources.
i) Planning of extracurricular activities.
Article 5. Objectives of
• coexistence, citizenship and respect for human rights and pluralism inherent in a democratic
• individual and team work, effort and responsibility in the study.
peaceful resolution of conflict
• respect different cultures and differences
• use appropriately the Spanish language and develop reading habits.
• develop basic Maths skills and initiative in solving problems in everyday life.
• know the fundamentals of Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Geography, History and Culture.
• information technology and communication, develop a critical mind to the messages they receive
• use representation and artistic expression.
• appreciation of hygiene and health
• contribute to their care animals.
• develop emotional skills in all areas of personality and in their relationships with others
promote road safety education
Article 7. Structure:
• Areas of Primary Education will be structured as follows:
a) Block core subjects :
- Natural Sciences .
- Social Sciences.
- Spanish Language and Literature .
- First Foreign Language .
b ) Block specific subjects:
- Art Education.
- Physical Education
- Religion, and Social Values and Civic
- Second Foreign Language .
a) Linguistic communication .
b ) Mathematical competence and key competences in science
c ) Digital competence .
d ) Learning to learn .
e) Social and civic competences .
f ) Initiative and entrepreneurship .
g ) Cultural awareness and expression.
• continuous and global
• evaluation criteria
• performed by measurable learning standards/outcomes
• External individualized evaluations
• educational support measures
• Assessment of Student’s learning and teaching processes
and teachers’ teaching practice.
• Students’ rights to information and complaints
Article 14. Foreign language
learning . Methodology
• Linguistic communicative competence
• Comprehension and oral expression are highlighted.
• Implementation of the Plan of multilingualism of Castilla
• Bilingual schools: admission of students and autonomy
• Offer specific subject of second foreign language
• Agreements and specific plans
• based on action
• Usage of the language for communicative purposes in real contexts
• set of practical learning, teaching and assessment
• Acquire the various skills involved in communication
• Develop the ability to put these skills into practice
• classes must be taught in English.
• propose communicative tasks and the projects designed: elements of the
• Teacher’s role
• Active methodologies: cooperative learning structures
• Sociocultural and sociolinguistic elements.
• Classroom life is through the use of daily routines
• New approach to the role of the student
Methodology. GUIDELINES II
• Use of spoken language
• Learning using games, role-plays, etc.
• Correct pronunciation, stress and intonation
• Functions, structures and integrated into a whole and in a
• Variety of assessment procedures
• Self-assessment, group assessment and peer assessment
• Tools: systematic observation of student work, oral and
written tests, portfolio, registration protocols or class work
(rubrics or assessment scales)
Methodology. GUIDELINES III
• cooperative activities among students
• technologies of communication and information
• usage of the English language in real communicative
• attention to student diversity
• Development of coordination with other teachers
FIRST FOREIGN LANGUAGE:
• four basic communication skills:
oral and written production.
• reach approximately A1 according to the Common European
Framework of Reference
• contents are grouped into two blocks: the first oral and written
understanding and second in oral and written, for better
understanding of the curriculum.
• evaluation criteria and standards/learning outcomes
• New technologies
• exposure to a new language and culture will favor the development
of social and citizenship competencies
Thank you very much.
Mª Isabel Rodríguez Martín 2016