LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Melissa Keroack gives informative information on why Italy should be number one on your lists of places to visit. From its rich history to its vibrant people & scenery, Italy is one of the most traveled to countries for a reason.
W H Y Y O U S H O U L D T R AV E L T O I TA LY
B Y M E L I S S A K E R O A C K
• Italy is one of the most
destinations in the world,
and it’s no wonder - from
the delicious cuisine and
the strong culture to its
beautiful people and
there is no reason for
anybody not to like Italy.
• It has been increasingly
known for being a place
that people cannot help
• Here are a few reasons
why you should
experience Italy for
yourself and hopefully fall
in love with the country
that people from all
around the world adore…
• First, the people are beautiful in all aspects of the term.
• Despite their hauntingly good looks and great taste in clothing, there is something about
Italians that make you feel comfortable and lively.
• Perhaps it’s a combination of the romantic language that sounds like poetry rolling off
tongues and expressive characteristics that Italians are known for - like their strong hand
gestures and positive energy that flows through their bones - that make Italians so appealing.
• The people of Italy are like
walking pieces of art that
display both inner and
outward beauty, making
you feel lucky to be
surrounded by such great
spirits in a country unlike
• Another reason you should
visit Italy is because it is a
country filled with history -
unfathomable amounts of
• To start with, Italy is and was
the home to many famous
people like The Pope,
Leonardo Da Vinci, Enzo
Ferrari, Donatella Versace,
and many more.
• There is history behind every
one of these people, of
whom you’ve probably
already heard of.
• Italy is is also well-known for its famous architecture, like The Colosseum in
Rome, The Leaning Tower of Pisa,the Trevi Fountain, and Venice’s Rialto
• The Italian flag is also part of Italy’s history, made up of three colors (green,
white, and red) that represent the three virtues of hope, faith, and charity.
• In addition, history can be found within each one of Italy’s remarkable
museums and winding cobble-stoned streets, you’ll just have to pay
close attention to details and absorb information locals and guides give
you throughout your stay.
• Lastly, and unsurprisingly, if there is one thing you must experience
in Italy it’s the food.
• From pasta and pizza to mouth-watering gelato and cannolis, Italy
is home to some of the most delicious food in the world.
• Local street markets take place typically once a week where you can
stock up on fresh fruits, vegetables, cheeses, meat, and anything else you
can think of.
• Italians are known for keeping their food fresh and value food and dining
experiences as one of the most important aspects of their culture.
• In Italy, eating is something you do with friends and family, it is a
time to enjoy the company of others along with appreciating the
many flavors coming from your plate and wine glass.
• From the people of Italy, to its culture, history, and food, there’s no
reason why Italy shouldn’t be number one on your list of places to
• But, if this list hasn’t convinced you to travel to Italy for your next
vacation, perhaps this blog post will do the trick. Ciao!