• Life success requires the
right mindset for life.
• Do you know what the
purpose of being a human
being and alive is?
• Do you know what
fulfillment, meaning, and
• Whatever you want to
achieve in life, make sure
you have the right
and mindset on how to
achieve your goals
• Otherwise, no matter how
much you apply the
wrong knowledge and
skills, you will not become
THE RIGHT MINDSET
• No matter what you want to
achieve, you can become successful in
the 21st century.
• There are thousands and millions
of people who have already achieved
on what you want and have left clues
everywhere to help achieve the same
• You can get access to their information
through researching on Google, reading
books, watching videos, listening to
audios, and attending workshops
• Your success just depends on your
effort in researching, learning, and
applying the knowledge and skills.
• If you can discover and experience
one thing in life, it is to discover and
use your passion to help yourself and
• Applying your passion will give you
joy, meaning, purpose, fulfillment,
• Your passion also guides you to make great decisions
because it aligns with your heart and soul.
• You can never go wrong when you are trusting your heart
to make decisions.
• Passion also helps you make great decisions in every
area of your life.
• Life success requires motivation, persistence, consistency,
commitment, and determination, and nothing will give you those
qualities more than your passion.
• Passion also helps you overcome challenges successfully.
• Nothing will motivate and push you forward stronger than your
• Your passion is your driving force to move forward, and life is about
• As a human being, you are either dying or
growing, you do not stay the same, because
you are a living thing.
• For example, a tree is a living, it either
grows or dies. If you do not water the tree
today, its lifespan will decrease down to
99%. If you do not water the tree for two
days in a row, its lifespan will decrease
down to 98%. If you stop watering the tree,
it will die.
• It is the same with you as a human being.
• If you do not keep on learning and growing
yourself daily, you will also die slowly from
• Personal growth helps you to
• You cannot escape from
• The more you avoid them the
more suffering you will
• Therefore, to overcome
any challenges successfully,
you must have the knowledge
and skills ready to tackle it
when it manifest.
• You do not want to wait until
you encounter a challenge and
then start learning the
knowledge and skills because it
could be too late.
• Personal growth prepares you for
• Opportunities are presented to you
• However, if you are not ready for the
opportunities, you will not see or grab
onto them successfully.
• Even if you grab onto
those opportunities, without the right
knowledge and skills, you will not fulfill
the opportunities successfully.
• Personal growth is about learning and
applying new knowledge and skills to
#4: MOVING FORWARD
• Time does not stop moving forward, so should you.
• Every time you face a challenge, you must ask yourself what I
need to do to overcome the challenge successfully so I can move
• It can be difficult to move forward successfully when you have an
• Unsolved problems are weights that can slow you down from
• No matter how many times you have failed in solving
your problems, do not give up.
• Life has unlimited solutions to help you solve your
• Even if you have failed 10 or even 20 times, there
will always be other solutions out there to help you
solve your problems.
• It just depends on your level of creativity.
• The more creative you become, the faster you
can discover the next solution to help you solve your
• You must keep on moving forward to better yourself and your
• This means, make sure you are learning and growing to
improve your life areas, such as; your career, relationships,
health, and yourself.
• Remember, nothing stays the same, it either grows or dies.
• Do not let your career, relationships, health, and yourself die
• Life success is having the ability to
let unnecessary things and people
go when they are not supporting
your lifestyle anymore.
• You must let go to make room for
better things and people to enter.
• If your life is occupied with
negative things and people, then
there will be no room for better
things to enter.
• Do not develop the mindset in
believing that you will wait for
better things to enter first before
you will let go of the negative
things and people in your life.
• You must be willing to let go first,
and then better things will enter.
TO LET GO
• Letting go does not mean you have
to give up something instantly, but
you are willing to create a new plan
to help you get closer to what you
• If your career does not bring you
happiness and fulfillment, you must
make a firm decision that you are
willing to change your career.
• And then, create a plan to help
you move toward a better career.
• If you are learning,
growing, and improving yourself dail
y, better opportunities will always be
available to you.
• You must also understand that
when you let go of a career, it does
not mean that your knowledge
and skills will be wasted.
• The knowledge and skills that you
have learned can be applied in
other life areas as well.
• However, the way you apply those
learned knowledge and skills will
be slightly different, but
your knowledge and skills are
#6: YOUR ATTITUDE
• Your life success depends on your
• We tend to attract who we have
• For example, in a romantic relationship,
we tend to attract individuals who have
similar interests and desires as us.
• It is the same with your lifestyle.
• You will attract things and people who are in the
same mindset as you.
• If you have a positive attitude, most likely you will attract
more positive people and things into your life.
• However, if you have a negative attitude, you will most
likely attract more negative people and things into your
• If your life is negative now, reflect to what negative things you have
• Sometimes we develop negative habits for so long that they have
become normalized into our life.
• Or reflect on the people that are in your life.
• See which people are negative and see how you can distance
away from them as much as possible.
• The more you decrease your negative habits and
distance away from negative people:
• The more positive you would become.
• The more you will attract positive things and people.
• This will lead to a positive lifestyle.
• How to develop a positive attitude.
• How to discover and grow your passion.
• How to develop a successful lifestyle.
• How to increase your creativity.
Please logon to www.wake-upfoundation.org to register for