LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
• - When you meet a person , not two kisses are if not a little
bow or incline , which will be more or less pronounced
depending on the age of that salute is done ( and show
respect as age ) .
• - There are very expressive and they do not much like physical
contact , limited to a narrowing of hands in greeting.
• - Kissing and hugging in public, not very well seen, can be
considered as " disrespectful " . Nor when couples find ,
kissing , and less if you are with friends.
• - Not usually talk much while eating, the conversation should
be left for another time , for example the desktop
• - Not very good education refuse alcohol if they offer it , you
have to accept without more, especially if it comes from an
older person. They also tend to serve the drink and is polite to
return the gesture as a courtesy .
• - Normally during the meal is shameful blow your nose, is
tasteful assess the food and often share the " bowls or bowls "
as a sign of closeness. Also, the food is always composed of
several plates with different foods (formerly depended on the
social status ) . It will also show respect to older when drinking
alcohol for food , performing a "different " gesture before
• - The traditional food is Kimchi , plus rice and vegetables often
are always on the table.
• - " When you want to call someone , do it with the palm down
and fingers moving . It is impolite to call someone with the
palm up , because this gesture is that Koreans do to call the
• - "There are many public toilets on the streets of Korea, so we
should not be ashamed to use them .“
• - It is not customary to tip , being voluntary.
• - There is often talk about relations with northern neighbors .
• - There is a traditional Korean wedding attire , called " Hanbok
" . This costume is usually used in a later ceremony traditional
• - The national sport is Taekwondo and taekkyeon
• . - Its capital is seoul
• modern . , buildings, mansions and typical western Korean
houses . But just as historic buildings and homes were
demolished to make way for new works of architecture.