LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Kicking Ass Online with digital leadership – doyle buehler
To be 100% Awesome! Every business wants to be 100% awesome, right? Well, how do you get there?
First – we need to break out of some of the digital assumptions that we all make.
Are you missing 67% of your market?
The people that are perfect The biggest failure of online – assuming that everyone is ready and going to buy from you. How many people actually use a “Contact us page”?
The worst part is assuming that a contact us page will actually be used. What does this mean? Ensure that YOU understand what process can activate your audience along the way.
What Website Primary Criteria Are You Working Towards?
Target Audience. Who are they? Location. Where is your audience primarily located? Ethnicity. What ethnic group are they a part of, if appropriate? What are the Specific Persons. How can you relate directly to them? Issues & Objections. How will your audience typically respond? Audience Needs. What do they need to feel important to your process? Benefits. What are you doing that is helping your audience? Value. What value are you actually delivering on your website?
I’m creating the ULTIMATE online Toolkit – it’s about to launch – so if you want to be the first to access it, head to the kpi-webinar page and sign-up for updates
Also Download your 24 Step DIY SEO Checklist on the http://www.thedigitaldelusion.com/kpi-webinar
This is where you can add webinar funnels This is where you can add training course funnels
7 elements you need on your landing page
Not balancing lead generation and lead management
Do not constantly attempt to work on generating leads to add more traffic into the funnel. It is not enough to just create a lot of leads. Instead, it is equally important, if not more to work on managing these leads through ranking, sorting, nurturing and following up on them. Sales results can improve drastically by focusing on the existing leads that show the most potential than on increasing their quantity
Not focusing on the sales process
Do not lose focus of the sales process by diverting attention to expensive or overly complicated CRM applications. CRM is a means to supplement sales strategy and action plans by providing a platform to automate where needed and organize customer data to allow customizability. A CRM application can allow you to identify problem areas but cannot be relied on to fix these.
No sales training
Do not get complacent when it comes to constant learning and training. These exercises are not just for those new to the sales game. Instead, all levels of the sales team no matter their level of experience need periodic refreshers to allow them to stay abreast of the latest techniques and to learn by sharing knowledge and experiences with others.
Not measuring each stage of the funnel
Do not just focus on the end result and measure that as a success or failure. Instead, focus on the outcome at each stage within the funnel. Perhaps every move was done right in an instance where a sale did not end up happening. Perhaps all the wrong moves were made but a sale happened anyway. Each stage needs to be measured and assessed to understand it’s efficacy within the process as well as to ensure that the sales team is following protocol as it should.
5 SIMPLE OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES
Seeing all the parts to a landing page is important. It will hopefully highlight missing areas on your page. Or, if you didn’t have one, maybe seeing it all come together will inspire you to develop some. With this in mind, we can look at some basic ways to improve and leverage the elements on the page. The layout consists of the elements that should be on your landing page. Below are some guidelines for adding those elements to your page.
1 Use clear titles and a layout that conveys your offer and incentive quickly. Speed is your friend and visitors are impatient; 79% of users scan a page rather than reading it(38).
2 Keep your visitors focused on filling out the form, and remove distractions, which means things like the main navigation can be removed from the landing page. If you use a photo, have it visually direct users to your form.(6, 15)
3In general, more fields on a form means more barrier to entry.
4It’s import to remember visitors to your landing page are real people and you need to give them something that is of actual value; there is no room for fluff. If you want someone to give you their information, provide them with something worthwhile.
5Trust is key. Good design, easy-to-understand offerings, and testimonials from others all build trust. It’s a lot easier to sign up for an email list or buy a product if you trust the content on a website.
If you want to register in advance sign up on /kpi-webinar
Developing your digital leadership in social media – understanding your strategic architecture
Once you have the main elements of the platform in place – keep exercising! Now you can go back to each core section, to give you that clarity that you need along the way.
Discover Your True Digital Leadership Potential https://calendly.com/doylebuehler/30min We’ll go through the 7 disciplines and give you some focus
What do I do? I help entrepreneurs grow their online ecosystem, business and sales, through digital leadership
Digital Strategy Frame 5 Website alignment overview Part 1 - digital strategy training with Doyle Buehler Dept.Digital
“Just because they are not actively
shopping, doesn’t mean they will never
buy from you!”
Definition of a Leads/Sales Funnel
Effective Digital Leadership is about being able to move
people into your own conversion/sales/lead funnels…
NOT just about a single transactional sale
How To “Align” Your
1. Create congruency with everything you say and do
2. Align Your Strategy with your overall Value
3. Align Content With Your Audience Intent
4. Align the structure with your audience behaviours
5. Move beyond a Brochure Site
7. Tell Your Brand Story
What Is Your Website User
• Goals of site leads/sales/ecommerce
• Information – where is it and what do they
• About Us? About Them, Not YOU
• Contact Us? Yah – right
• Sales and Leads Funnel Process
Have Your Created A Website Specification To Capture These?
Blowing Away The Digital
• Blunder #1: If You Have to Tell ‘Me’
How to Get Around Your Site –
You’re Doing it Wrong
• Blunder #2: Being Cute and Clever
Doesn’t Lead to Conversions
• Blunder #3: What’s In It For ‘Me’
• Blunder #4: Expecting a Contact Us
Page to work as a lead generator
How To Digital Declutter #1
Coordinate your “revised” strategy and content plan into your
website. Include a more consistent level of content
production. Include all of the social media features. Create
more of a destination with your content and the overall
structure. Integrate a sales funnel process that can include
your audience in their lifestyle of your products and services,
such as checklists, guides, etc. for download.
Utilise newer SEO capabilities, such as Structured
Data Mark-up Language, which is a search engine
tool used by Google. Remove any “over optimised”
sections of the current meta tags, as Google may
penalize your site for this.
How To Digital Declutter #2
Utilise Webmaster Tools (Google), affiliate
partners as well as Google
Merchant capabilities for your product feeds,
to grow your sales, as well as your overall
audience. Continue to grow backlinks, based on
partners and affiliates.
How To Digital Declutter #3
Question You MUST Ask
1. What is the purpose of your website? Leads? Sales?
Information? Be specific.
2. Does it currently work with your strategy and your content?
3. What is it that you feel does not work properly, or you would
like to improve._____________________________
4. Do you have a content management system?
1. What platform are you using? Is it future-proof? ______________
2. What is YOUR REAL Story you are telling? ________
3. Are you using your original, unique CONTENT? _________
4. How often do you Optimise & Test? __________
5. Are you creating a “Journey” that your audience can explore?
6. What are you doing for “onsite” SEO – Content, Keywords?
7. Have You created a website specification for you, your employees
and your suppliers? __________________
Your Website Checklist
Tools To Help You Define Your Website Platform & Sales
Download Your Website Specification from
Other Web building tools
“Your landing page is the
pathway into your Digital
Questions To Start To
Define Your Funnel
1. What is your sales and leads process?
2. How do you currently acquire new leads and
3. How do you respond and manage your leads?
The Two Basic Types Of
1. E-commerce based, where you drive customers to buy products or
services; the goal on these pages is click-through.
2. Lead-generation page where you gather visitors’ information, and
normally trade something of value.
A landing page should not just be another page on your website.
You should specifically build and optimize a page for a single goal.
If you are working on a website platform like WordPress, there
are many tools that will aid in the creation of a landing page.
Funnel Success Factors
1. Look at the behaviours – not just an automated process – where do they
stop a video?
2. Build multi-phased campaigns, all centered around “response indicators.”
- Focus your energy on the ones who demonstrate they’re the most
3. Remember the 67% - we don’t all buy at once
4. Use Multiple Conversion Points – not all CTA need to be at the “end”.
5. Tell Your Brand Story
6. Test & Retest
7. Look at other avenues to distribute your story – partners, affiliates,
Mistakes Made In Sales Funnel
Not balancing lead generation and lead management
Not focusing on your overall sales process
No sales training
Not measuring each stage of the funnel. Is it working?
How To Set Up A Funnel For
• Step 1 – Create Your Gift
• Step 2 – Establish your technology (mailchimp, InfusionSoft,
• Step 3 – Create landing page or “Campaign”
• Step 4 – Create your email sequence
• Step 5 – Move Your Audience To Your Funnel
• Step 6 – Create a new “Gift” Monthly
• Step 7 – Monitor & Manage
Steps To Creating A Kick-
Ass Functioning Funnel
1. Design Your Landing Page
2. Optimise & Test – Refine Your Process
3. Set Your Conversion Values & Analyse
4. Optimise & Test
How To Optimise
1. Use clear titles and a layout that conveys your offer and incentive quickly.
2. Speed is your friend and visitors are impatient; 79% of users scan a page rather
than reading it.
3. Keep your visitors focused on filling out the form, and remove all distractions. If
you use a photo, have it visually direct users to your form.
4. In general, more fields on a form means more barriers to entry.
5. Give your audience something that is of actual value; there is no room for fluff. If
you want someone to give you their information, provide them with something
6. Trust is key. Good design, easy-to-understand offerings, and testimonials from
others all build trust. It’s a lot easier to sign up for an email list or buy a product if
you trust the content on a website.
How To Test?
How To Organise Your Funnel
Implement email marketing follow-up cycles
for all sections of the sales cycles. Base it on
your revised strategy and content, however,
ensuring that you deliver exceptional value to
your audience, and that it is congruent with your
overall messaging. In other words, don’t just
send out emails because you have their email
addresses – only if you deliver real value to add
to their day.
Create additional points of entry into your sales
funnel for pre-and post purchasers. This can be
accomplished with downloads, gifts, checklists,
etc, that directly connect you to your audience.
Utilise specific landing pages for specific lifestyle
goals and offers.
How To Organise Your Funnel
Utilise your social and sharing platforms to
entice sales and interest in your products, and
move them into your overall sales process.
Include links and discussions related to your
audience’s goals to your site and promotions, in
social media. This needs to be aligned with your
overall content and social media plan.
How To Organise Your Funnel
Tools To Help You Define Your Website
Platform & Sales Funnels
Are You Ready For The Digital
The End of The Story?
It’s more about the conversation, the
community, as well as the connections that you
The conversion is the result of having a
strategy, having a process, and having all of the
pieces in place for your audience.
Don’t Forget To Practice…
…Your Digital Leadership
Please Find & Follow Me On Social