1. Nithyanandhan Pachaiyappan
- 91-98403 19826 #5/49A, 9th Street
- firstname.lastname@example.org Kamaraj Nagar
Chennai – 600 057.
To be part of a highly motivated team and use my diverse background to obtain a challenging position
in an esteemed organization.
Employer : CAMS
Jul 2012 – Present
Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
• Preparing MIS on daily performance and maintaining for the month.
• Process Documentation and Regulatory.
• Reviewing and analyzing the initial money deposit on daily basis.
• Overall account opening process of KVB.
• Interaction with branch Operations on regular basis.
• To study the factors of a situation or problem in order to determine the solution or outcome.
• Handling issues, if any.
• Quality checks with L & T finance loan processing, .
• Preparing daily revenue as per budget, power point presentations.
• Presenting information clearly to customers & work colleagues.
• Handling UAT operation KVB in frequently and new technical challenges as per client
• Handling two teams with a team size of 35.
• Monitoring the productivity and quality of the Team members.
• Managing overall functioning process, Identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate
measures to maximize client satisfaction level.
• Maintaining service deadlines and plan processes to maintain service deliverables.
• Giving training to Data entry operators for banking activities.
Employer : CHOLA
- i -
2. Nithyanandhan Pachaiyappan
Associate Business Coordinator
Oct 2009 – Aug 2011
• Reviewing the sales performance on a monthly and yearly basis.
• Generate MIS on the performance of the administered services and the performance of units in
the field on periodic basis.
• Responsible for implementation new work process and ensure smooth flow of the existing
• Ensure the team is adhering to the service level.
Employer : ESSESS Toolroom Services
Manager – Sales, Incharge of Sales Banking and Statutory
Apr’ 2007 - Oct’ 2009
ESSESS Toolroom Services
• Receive In-Voices or bills from vendors get them sanctioned and arrange for payments.
• Process all Cash receipts, Authorizing Payments and prepare bank deposits.
• Receive all raw materials and finished goods into the accounting system and periodic review of stocks
and planning is done.
• Ensure that spare parts are not over stocked or under stocked.
• Communicated with clients over the phone.
• Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
Employer : Tata Indicom
Executive – Sales and Marketing
May 2002 – July 2005
• Responsible for the achievement of the sales target set by the company.
• Built and maintained the relationships with the customers and suppliers.
• Maintained and updated the market search and sales reports.
• Design attractive presentations for the promotional campaign of the product.
• Responsible for providing quotes, generate sales, promote sales and marketing.
- ii -
3. Nithyanandhan Pachaiyappan
• Sound Knowledge in Ms-office; Productivity and Process Improvement; Time Management.
• Strong Analytical & problem solving abilities.
• Customer focused approach with an ability to deliver assignments on time.
• Oral & written communication, Excellent Customer Service & interpersonal skills.
MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, April 2007
Sathyabama Institute of science and Technology
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (MATHEMATICS), April 2004
Pachaiyappa’s Arts College – Madras University
Working knowledge in SAP BI 7.0
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Working in Knowledge in Internet Navigation
Exposure to MS Access
Date of birth : 16 March 1982
Linguistic Skills : Tamil and English
Father’s Name : Mr. A. Pachaiyaappan
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Permanent Address : #5/49A, 9th Street
Chennai - 600057
Passport Number : G4771642
Area of Interest : Operations, MIS & Analytics
Reference : On demand
I hereby declare that all the aforesaid details are stated by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : CHENNAI
- iii -