LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Extra Extra l 04/1513
What is a
a full-time job?
Name 3 types
How many subscribers
does the most famous
vlogger in the world
What is a
Where do vloggers
upload their videos?
Students create a tutorial on how to do something.
1. In groups, they write their scripts
2. SS decide how to present their tutorial (sticky
notes, apps, ppt, etc.)
3. Record a video
4. Show it to the class
5. The class votes for the best tutorial
Your turn! You are a vlogger!
Students watch a tutorial and learn how to do
1. Compile the web pages (class Forum, padlet, etc.)
2. SS have one week to learn something
3. SS show what they have learned (record a video,
show it in class, etc.)
These tools work for creating and sharing
tutorials or lessons (T-S and S-S).
Choosing a text / listening:
• Is it interesting?
• Is there anything in this
text that my students can
relate to their own lives?
• Can they learn something
about the language and
What do you
think is the
What are they
Explain / Define
/ Put it in a
sth you ...
with a twist
• Work in pairs
• One student watches the video (on mute)
and provides a running commentary to their
partner who is facing the other way. They
tell a lie.
• Spot their lie!
• Watch intently, speak clearly
Your turn! Fund Raising
Your class is going to raise money for a good cause
(famine, child labor, eviction, unemployed, etc.)
1. Think of a fundraising idea
2. Prepare a clip, a TV spot or a sports event
3. Create a brochure to explain what you are doing
4. Share it!
Exercise 1 – make & do
Complete the questions with the correct form of
make or do.
1) How much money does a waitress ______?
2) Could you ______ the washing today?
3) Did Tom’s new business ______ a profit last year?
4) Has Dick ______ the washing up?
5) Were you ______ your homework when I called?
6) Why did Harry ______ a complaint?
What happens if the practice is
Exercise 2 – make & do
Complete the questions with the correct form of make
1) Did you _____ your bed this morning?
2) Do your neighbours ever ______ a noise?
3) Do you like ______ the washing up?
4) Who ______ the cooking in your house?
5) Have you ever ______ dinner for somebody?
6) Where does your family usually ______ the shopping?
Ask your partner the questions.
Meaningful practice – Replace names
11 Replace the underlined adjective with a
synonym from WORD STORE 1C.
1 Hannah is very hard-working. She’s always in the library.
2 Dan has a logical way of thinking. He likes problem-solving.
3 Jim is a sociable person. He loves a good party.
4 Eva is very determined. She never gives up.
5 Tom likes to discover new things. He’s always interested.
6 Rosa is really intelligent. She gets everything right.
12 Replace the names in Exercise 11 to describe students
in your school. Does your partner agree with you?