No39A, Ground floor, Jothi Ramalingam Street, Choolaimedu, Chennai-94.
Phone: 94440 66452 / 94802 99774: E-Mail: email@example.com
INTERMEDIATE - CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTINTERMEDIATE - CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
BACHELOR OF COMMERCEBACHELOR OF COMMERCE
Over 14 years of experience in Finance and Accounting in BPO along with audits, finalization of
accounts and statutory compliance.
Extensive experience in Inter Company Accounting process
Disciplined with multitasking and organizational skills.
Goal oriented, systematic and organized with quick adaptability to changing trends and
Computer proficiency in financial accounting packages and in preparing MIS.
Personal attention to detail
High levels of Integrity
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD. From Jul ‘11
• Currently handling a team of 11 members
• Review and assigning Inter Company contracts to the team members
• Handling Inter Company Center of Excellence common mailbox and maintaining Issue Log.
• Maintaining and controlling Manual Payments Tracker / Netting Master File
• Review of Recurring Tracker
• Review of Corporate Allocation files before submitting to the Client.
• Consolidation of Netting Reports and informing the status of the same to Client
2. • Updating the Preliminary Netting Adjustments in RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) system and BMG
(Bank Mendes Gans - since Mar’14)
• Allocation of Hiperion Financial Management Reconciliations to the Team members and
performed quality review
• Analysis of Business Warehouse report mismatch and working on those mismatches to resolve
• Preparation and processing of the Inter Company Loan Journal Entries globally – New loan, Loan
Repayment, Interest Payment and Interest Accrual.
ACTIVITIES IN THE PREVIOUS ROLE
• Inter Company Accounts Receivable/ Payables and Intercompany Loans Globally for Nielsen
• Processed all Inter Company Contracts raised in IC Web tracker.
• Controlling of Europe Region Inter Company Transactions.
• Processing of Recurring Contracts, Corporate Allocation entries, Manual Payments for Europe
and North America Region, netting entries for EU Region as well as taken the ownership of
Global Netting process.
• Inter Company Reconciliations.
• Received the Certification of Recognition for outstanding work on the multilateral I/C netting
initiative helping Nielsen achieve its $325 million cash repatriation target in the month of Jan’2013.
• Received the Certification of Recognition for outstanding contribution in the area of R2R IC COE
during the month of July to Sep’2014.
• Received the Certification of Recognition for outstanding contribution for successful year end
closure of Dec’2014.
• Successfully completed the migration of Europe Calibrate process (May 2014) & SENAP Calibrate process
(Mar’2015) as a team (3 members) – UAT and Go Live process.
• Successfully completed the switch over process of RBS to BMG Netting process individually – UAT and
Go Live process
• Successfully completed the migration of Greece and Harris process individually – UAT and Go Live
INFOSYS BPO LIMITED Jan `06 - Jul `11
3. PROCESS LEAD
• Inter Company Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable for Philips Medical Systems and
Philips Lighting in Northern America
• Processing of Invoices/ Credit memos in SAP
• Clearing of incoming payments for AR and making outgoing payments for AP
• Reconciliation of balances within Inter Company AR and AP
• Confirming balances to the Vendors and getting confirmations from the customers
• Analyzing the differences, if any after the results are published in the Reconciliation Tool
• Preparation of Ageing reports for AR/ AP for the purposes of analysis and follow up
• General Ledger Account reconciliation
• Preparation of Accruals and processing Journal Entries
• Analysis of Duplicate invoices report
• Analysis of GR/IR and Blocked Invoices
• Analysis and Processing of IDOC failures
• Team leader of the “Quality team’ to conduct audit of the posted documents in SAP.
• Active participation in Small Group projects initiated by the quality department.
• Winner of Kaizen award for improving the reconciliation process of payment in Inter Company
Accounting in 2007.
• Received multiple customer appreciation mails from overseas client relating to the work performed during
Senior Audit Assistant with M/s M.L.SRINIVASAN & ASSOCIATES, Chartered Accountants,
Chennai. May ‘03 to Dec ‘05
Senior Audit Assistant with M/s BASHA & NARASIMHAN, Chartered Accountants, Chennai.
Oct ‘00 to May ‘03
Articled Clerk in M/s BASHA & NARASIMHAN, Chartered Accountants, Chennai.
Oct ‘97 to Oct ‘00
• Performing analytical review of financial statements
4. • Evaluation of Internal control system of organizations to assess the effectiveness of the same and
made recommendations for improvement
• Preparation of Audit Reports
• Tax planning for various classes of Assesses
• Tax Audit of various Assesses u/s 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
• Preparation of Statement of accounts for Individuals, computation of tax liability and filing of
• Preparation and filing of Income Tax Returns for all classes of Assesses
• Revenue/ Concurrent audit of Banks
• Internal Audit
• Analysis of Debtors/ Creditors statements to determine ageing and recover the overdue balances,
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Intermediate - Chartered Accountant 2002
The Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India
Bachelor of Commerce, 1997
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi
Proficiency in Windows XP; MS Office 2013; Working experience in SAP FI module and Tally ERP
Father’s Name: G.Veeranjaneyulu
Date of Birth: 01-06-1975
Languages Known: English, Telugu and Tamil
Available on request.
Date: G PITCHIAH