LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
In case you missed the Cleveland HubSpot User Group (HUG) event on June 28, check out Maggie Bomze's full presentation on the latest product updates. She provides an overview of what's new in marketing, sales and service.
• HubSpot Enterprise Customer Success
• Small Biz, Mid Market, Startups
• Marketing, Sales, Service
• What I’ve done:
• People Manager
• Fun facts:
• Boston Tour Guide
• Visited 25 countries
• Extra in 22 Jump Street
What’s New in Marketing Hub
● Content Strategy
● Social: Videos + Competitor Stream + Instagram
● Design Manager: Site Search + Email
● Notable Integrations: Typeform + SEMrush
● Boost your SEO using your existing content
● Content audit and organization for up to 300 pages
● Let’s try it out!
Content Strategy Audit
● Keep tabs on your
● View posts in a list or
● Schedule posts on Instagram
● Post videos directly to
Facebook, Twitter, and
● The design manager aggregates
several important tools into one
powerful app. These tools include:
○ Layout Editor
○ Code Editor
○ Module Editor
○ File Manager
● Site search is now available to
everyone using the new design
○ Check it out at
Design Manager + Site Search
● Available in Marketing Starter and in beta (for now). Talk to your main point of contact at HubSpot!
Design Manager: Email Drag and Drop
What’s New in Sales Hub
● Restore Deleted Contacts, Companies, and Deals with
Recycle Bin in HubSpot CRM
● Messages → Conversations
● Recommendations in Sequences
● Building Quotes and Getting Paid $$$
● Deal-based and ticket-based workflows (in beta)
● Office Hours: Set your company office
hours to let site visitors know when you’re
available to respond and when you’re out
of the office.
● Reply Time: Use reply time to let visitors know
how long it typically takes you to respond to
incoming live chats.
● Availability Toggle: Let reps adjust their
availability and allow conversations
assigned to them to be automatically
rerouted while they’re away.
Conversations ● New Chat Widget Design: A new design for
the chat widget gives site visitors access to
easily view past conversations.
● Slack Integration: Get notified and respond to incoming chats directly in Slack.
Conversations + Slack
● Add a task in HubSpot from Slack
● Decide which notifications you want
to receive from HubSpot in Slack
● Use slash commands:
search for a HubSpot CRM
○ /hubspot-feedback: provide
feedback to the HubSpot team
about the Slack integration
More on the Slack Integration!
● The easiest way to add context to your sales emails!
● Enroll a contact in a Sequence (string of 1:1 emails → trying to get a meeting or reply), and pick the
context that is best for your recipient using HubSpot powered:
○ Subject Lines
○ Technology they use
Recommendations in Sequences
● Quotes is our first foray into this new B2B eCommerce space
● Convenience is a high priority for many buyers today
● Quotes integrates with Stripe for seamless payments
Building Quotes and Getting Paid $$$
If you are a Sales Professional or Service Professional user, send your HUB ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deal-based and ticket-based
Engage, guide, and grow better customers.
Introducing Service Hub.
Engage Customers with:
Have more meaningful, context rich,
customer service interactions with
A universal inbox that helps teams
collaborate on support at scale.
Engage Customers with:
Manage demand, meet expectations, and
stay organized with Tickets.
Tickets for the backbone of a support team.
Add automation and build a customer
Guide Customers with:
Help customers help themselves with a
robust, data driven knowledge base.
Build simple, well structured articles that
automatically index on Google search.
Grow with customers:
Truly understand your customers, their needs,
and then take action with Feedback.
Feedback gives you a pulse on customer
happiness and a roadmap for how to improve it.
Work efficiently with:
Built and then rebuilt for the dedicated customer
team to efficiently handle their work.
Includes Calling, Templates, Snippets, Meetings,
Documents, Email Open Notifications, and Send
Service Hub comes with 5 seats of 1:1 tools.
Know how with:
Inbound Service Framework
A prescriptive how-to framework to engage,
guide, and grow better customers.
It’ll get your customer flywheel cranking with a
clear, repeatable structure for service.
Follow it to educate your team, earn more
promoters, and grow better.
HubSpot is now in the
business of customer
General Data Protection Regulation
● Turning on the switch will not, on its own, make your process GDPR compliant (as the biggest user of
our own platform, we wish it were that easy); rather, it’ll enable the features that will help you comply
● Get into the weeds on all things GDPR and HubSpot:
Brand Spankin’ New: Agency
Directory ● Now, any agency (HubSpot Partner or otherwise) can be
listed in the new Agency Directory!
● You must be Inbound Certified to be listed
● Let’s take a look!
○ PR 20/20: https://www.hubspot.com/agencies/pr-20-20
○ How to create your directory listing:
● Set preferences, industries, types of work
● Post case studies and reviews
● Get discovered by thousands of HubSpot Customers