1. Priyanka Kumari
♦ 3.5 years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry
♦ An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong
analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible attitude.
Development Tools: Microsoft VS 2012&2008, SVN, AQT, Winscp, Putty, Toad to Oracle,
SQL developer, GE Professional, GE lite, SQL server Management studio,
Functional Modules: Energy, Telecommunications
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, MS-SQL Server 2012
Languages:Visual C#.Net, Java (Basic), Oracle, PL/SQL, WCF, Oops, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
O/S: Windows 2007 server
Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering - 2012, VSSUT Burla(Odisha) India-81%
-2007,D.P.S. Bokaro , India-86.4%
Sep 2014 – Till date, Application Developer IBM India Pvt. Ltd. India
As an Application Developer responsible for Analysis, design, development, testing ,issue resolution
and implementation of current requirements and further enhancements for our IBM African customer
Bharti Airtel. The project deals with technical, sales and marketing and BI data of the client.
Environment: Microsoft VS 2012, Oracle 11g Express, Small world GE Professional
Sep 2012 – Aug 2014 Systems Engineer Infosys Limited, India
AssistEdge empowers customers to resolve issues by themselves through a Powerful self-care engine.
As a Systems Engineer responsible for development, testing and implementation of requirements for
our US AT&T Client. The project automates the applications of client and ease their work.
Environment: Visual C#.Net, ADO.Net, XML, SQL Server 2008
D-20, Koyla Nagar,
Dhanbad, Jharkhand, 826004
Email id: email@example.com
2. Roles and Responsibilities
• I gather requirement from client, analyze and create SOW/LLD (Solution document), CBR/SRS
(customer business requirement).
• Daily interaction with client for day to day queries and resolve issues and bugs of application.
• Effective role in coding and development of both web, windows application and services.
• Prepare database designs, mappings with tables, database development (Procedures, Queries,
Triggers, Indexes, Views) and link with frontend.
• Test data preparation (Unit Test Cases and System Test cases), testing of application and code
• Install all required software for deployment on Windows servers (preferably 2008) for deployment.
• Deploy the application on IIS on test and prod, manage users, pools and install certificates for prod.
• Manage connectivity with databases using drivers, link servers in web farm using Load balancer.
• BI (Business Intelligence) knowledge gain and creation of UNIX shell scripts required for databases
• Give training to new joiners about application and basic knowledge of oops, c#.NET.
70-515 TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Infosys Web and Social Media 2.0