.Bestr -a digital platform matching employers’ requirements with learning opportunities and learners’ aspiration, entirely based on Open Badges.
The platform allows:
For all citizens (learners) to:
- aggregate, organize and share their own competences in the form of open-Skills badges
- access Digital Contents (publications, courses, exams) necessary to extend their skills
- minimize the gap between the skills required by the market and their certified skills
For all companies, users and all the entitled parties (issuers) to:
- define and publish their own competence profiles in the form of open-badges referring to all international standards available for each specific area (for example: the standard ECF for professions ICT)
- search for people with specific skills or certified professional profiles.
To learning & assessment providers to:
- Publish their courses and teaching materials to support the training useful in reaching the required skills
- Publish their own certification paths, including Proctored-Computer-Based examinations, necessary for the certification of skills acquired through individual training and experience