4. What is barcode?
It is an automatic identification technology.
Barcode is a predefined format of dark and white spaces.
Structured to contain a specific piece of information.
It allows real-time data to be collected accurately and rapidly.
Combination of barcode technology with computer and application
software improves performance, productivity and profitability.
5. TYPES OF BARCODE
There are two types of barcodes:-
1. Linear barcode (1D barcode)
2. 2D barcode
8. Advantages & Disadvantages of barcode
1. Cost efficient.
2. Real time data collection.
3. Represent unique identity of a
4. Accuracy of data input(Error free).
5. Labour savings by avoiding manual
1. System failure may cost more
2. Scratched or crumpled barcode may
3. Data must be coded in the barcode.
4. In laser scanning, durability and cost
are the two disadvantages.
10. Key Point
1. What is QR Code?
2. Technicality of a QR Code
3. Uses of a QR Code
4. Advantages and Disadvantages
11. WHAT IS QR CODE?
QR Code s quick response code.
A two dimensional bar code or a matrix.
More advanced barcoding system.
Fast readability and greater storage capacity.
Read by an imaging device (such as a camera).
13. USE OF A QR CODE
1. Open a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI).
2. Display text to the user.
3. Industrial uses.
5. Add a vCard contact to the user’s device.
14. ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES
1. QR Code is versatile.
2. Used for anything and everything.
3. Beneficial for both customers and
4. Bridge different forms of marketing
1. Lack of familiarity of the QR code
2. Codes dependability on a