1. RAM VEMPATI
C: + 91 99 66 55 34 72 Email: ramvempati.hr @gmail.com
A focused, result and process oriented professional having hands on experience in cross-functional
areas of the HR like recruitment, employee engagement, performance management, employee
Retention, Rewards and Recognition, Induction, Separations, raining and General administration etc.
Good interpersonal and communication skills worked in teams and coordinated teamwork in various
projects successfully. Enthusiastic in taking up new assignments, Sincere and diligent with strong
analytical skills, Quick learner, with an ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas,
concepts, methods and technologies.
PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Won outstanding award for leading and completing Imaging Project.
• Won applause award for On-boarding 1200 professionals with nil errors.
• Won appreciation and spot award for Exit SOP document.
• Initiated and organized monthly Talent meets for updates.
Cigniti Technologies, Hyderabad
Tenure: September 1, 2014 to till date.
Designation: Lead & HR BP – HR Shared Services
Currently Managing: On-boarding, Exits, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, PF,
ONBOARDING - Leading a team of 4
• Maintain and update offer tracker based on the offers received from Talent Acquisition Team.
• Handle and help the team to ensure the team to send all necessary communication for pre-
• Conduct Day 1 Induction.
• Suggest and implement new ways for process improvement for a good on-boarding experience
to the new joinees.
• Regular touch base with Talent Acquisition team for identifying challenges and suggest ideas
to overcome and improve the process.
• Responsible for logistics and workstations for Manager and above levels.
• Periodical on-boarding presentations to the leadership with on-boarding data and
improvements in the process.
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & BENEFITS:
• POC for Medical Insurance, working closely with Insurance company for all claim settlements.
• Work with Corporate Services team for sending necessary communication regularly.
• Arrange necessary logistics for activities, games and competitions.
• Conduct competitions and games for festivals.
• Regular meets with Functional leads to arrange necessary trainings.
• Arrange language and aptitude tests for trainees regularly.
• Mail appraisal feedback forms to all the eligible professionals.
• Consolidate Manager’s feedback and prepare slides for teams.
• Conduct one-on-ones with professionals to explain and help about the process.
• Present presentation in the final consensus meetings to the management.
2. • Communicate ratings to all the professionals.
• Responsible for sending the revised pay data is sent to finance team post appraisal.
• Manage and implement smooth exit procedure for exiting employees.
• Periodical reports published for leadership for attrition analysis.
• Conduct Exit interviews and mail feedback reports to Managers regularly.
Deloitte Support Services India Pvt Ltd., Hyderabad
Tenure: December 2008 – May 2010 and July 2011 – August - 2014
Designation: Senior Analyst
• Taking care of end to end requirements of new joinees before 2 weeks like guest house bookings,
preparing joining kits which includes various documents like contact lists, Laptop, ID Card,
• Taking the new joiners through the presentation which gives them the general information about
the Organization, important contact points, Policies of HR, important facts know (appraisals,
• New joiner meeting and familiarization: Meeting new joiners at regular intervals and providing a
'Face of HR' to the professionals. Grievance resolution: Ensuring professional’s grievances are
addressed on time and provide appropriate escalation matrix.
We followed “Bell Curve” process and hence performance is reviewed twice in a year and we use
performance tool called DPME. I handle Consulting group being the largest of all entities.
• Ensure all the service lines professionals have submitted their goals and submitted DPME in
Midyear. Help them to understand while setting goals as per level and tenure.
• Regular follow-up done by my team to ensure every professional submits DPME in time.
• Suggest and help the counselor with previous ratings and attrition data for current year analysis.
• Ensure all the slides are ready from all the service lines before Consensus.
• Performance analysis report is shared comparing previous years and help the business with project
occupancy, bench ratio and client feedback on professional’s performance.
• Acting like a bridge with business and RM team for the right fitment of the bell curve based on
projects, feedback and individual performances.
• Connect and help the counselors while reviewing performance and the same is communicated in
time with timely one on ones.
• Handle and solve professional’s queries on their feedback and make the business know about
• Conducting road shows and walk up clinics on performance management queries.
• Responsible for mailing letters of TOP raters to their family.
• POC for Consulting AMS service line. Conducted regular one on ones with professionals.
• Did constant follow-ups with RM team to ensure professionals are updated about projects.
• Ensured OT paid for professionals who had stretched beyond regular hours. Helped professionals
to update on tool and ensured the OT was paid in their next pay cycle.
• Supported professionals during their tough times. Transparent and regular feedback was provided
to ensure them to be on track.
• Ensured to maintain good work culture with transparency and an open door policy.
• Quality feedback on performance of professionals was provided for right talent recognition.
• Encouraged WFH home as a part of FWO to ensure business continuity and good work life balance.
3. EMPLOYEE GRIEVANCE:
• Ensured to have a simple procedure for handling employee grievances.
• Understand the root cause of the issue and come up with right solution.
• Ensured for employee involvement right from the beginning to end for a transparent process.
• Managed time with leaders and employee constantly for speedy results with regular touch base.
REWARDS & RECOGNITION: •
• Coordinating with the Talent Delivery Team for AHMs for R&R. Handling queries for R&R to
ensure the award amount is processed and credited correctly.
• Monthly R&R reports sent from different service lines from Bengaluru.
• Bridging gap between the payroll team and employees handling queries related to R&R.
• Assist professionals in availing loan from professionals benefits plan (Marriage, Housing and
• Ensure high level of services/comfort to the professionals by handling & solving their issues
related to on-boarding, offer letters, guesthouses, transfers etc.
• Conducting professionals Open House on a quarterly basis (First Impression for all NEW HIRES).
• Sending HR birthday broadcast and communication mailer to the professionals.
• Analyze query tracker to capture professional’s queries leading to process improvisation
through reducing cost / increasing process efficiency.
• Analyzing exit interviews done with professionals & understand the main reasons of their exit.
• Organize events at organizational level on various festivals like Birthday Celebrations etc.
• PF forms: Maintenance, transfer from a previous account to existing account and closure of old
• With respect to Medi-Assist (Mediclaim insurance), Gratuity, final settlements, relocation
expenses, promotion & reporting manager related grievances.
M P M Hotels Limited, Hyderabad June 2008 to November 2008
Designation: Senior Executive
• Managing smooth implementation of HR policies, manpower planning, recruitment of
professionals in the Organization.
• Process and soft skills trainings done for professionals. Organized team and management
• Responsible for onboarding of new professionals, seating, welcome kits, salary accounts,
official email ids etc.
• Exit formalities of the professionals, background and reference checks done.
• Assisted in the preparation of PMS reports on the assessment of professional’s performance at
junior level based on quarterly and half yearly reviews.
• Audition of professionals personal files updating them with documents.
GOLDSTONE INFRATECH LIMITED, Hyderabad July 2007 to June 2008
• Recruiting professionals for various positions based on requirement of various departments.
• Releasing offer letters, onboarding and introducing them to respective department heads.
• Responsible for renewal of factory and shop licenses.
• Monthly payroll leaves and wages report sent to finance team for processing.
• Visiting factory on regular basis to send updates on the happenings.
• Assisting management and preparing feedback report on performance management sheets.
M B A with HR & Marketing from Mahatma Gandhi College, 2005- 2007.
B. Com, from A S N College, Tenali - 2002 – 2005.