1. Curriculum Vitae of
Mobile: +91 9533494929
D.O.B – 27Feb1972
With 17+ years of experience & expertise in :
Vendor Development & Management
Service Deliverables Management
Operations & Process Management
Profit Center Operations Customer Relation Management
Team Building, Training & Development Strategic Partnerships & Alliances
Established record of consistency in achieving operational excellence throughout career. Expert in analytical,
problem solving and organizational skills. Recognized for decisive leadership and the ability to face challenges
Service &Operations: Managing service operations with focus on implementing policies and procedures.
HeadingPost-paid & prepaid serviceoperations ensuring customer satisfaction, Business retention and operations
match highest standards. Generating, preparing and MonitoringMIS, with in-depth analysis for effective decision
Client Servicing:Effective closure of customer complaints for enhanced customer Satisfaction. Driving
Operational Excellence with Innovative ProcessImprovements & Utilization. Managing high partner satisfaction
index by giving timely support on day to day operations.
Team Management:Recruiting, Training, Mentoring and Monitoring the front line and second line managers.
Supervising their performance level to ensuresuperior customer service. Conceptualizing and developingthe
trainingand development initiatives for improved performance & productivity. Organizing competence development
for dealer/partner service staff, discussing work challenges and devising solutions for enhanced operational
excellence. Ability to steer and guide the team to grow up the value chain and as a result achieve the defined
objectives of the organization.
Profit Center Operations: Setting up, managing and establishing operations as Profit Centers. Overall strategy,
planning, forecasting & control across operation functions. An effective strategist with excellent business &
financial acumen forformulating &Planning Budgets for operations.
Customer Relation Management: Highly skilled in developing and managing relationships with clients, resulting
in increased customer satisfaction resulting in profitability and ensuring a long-term association with the
Vendor Management :
Recruitment Process :
Was one point contact for vendor recruitment and short listing process, As a recruitment process, Profiles of the
existing vendors was shortlisted from the purchase head and the short listing process was Carried out considering
various entities like(a) Potential in the local market / (b) Financial credibility / (c) Office & Infrastructure and above
all the (d) expertise in handling the profile.
2. Process Handling :
Was responsible in executing the enclosed process at vendor premises.
- Training program is organized for the vendor executives.
- On completion of the training,Certification program is carried out for the vendor executives by the process
- Process software is incorporated into the vendor screens and simultaneously productivity is been strictly
- Weekly calibration on the productivity is measured and audited by the team leaders before the same is
been submitted to the process owners.
- Audit is carried out at the spoc locations randomly to ensure the productivity.
- Company personal do a random audit on the data submitted before the final reports are generated.
- Non performing executives will be identified and put through the training modules enabling them to cope
up with the expected productivity.
- Rewards and recognition is regularly practiced to build up motivation levels.
Soft copies from all the vendors get collected and put through the filing process in the following process
- Soft copies are collected from the vendors
- Physical forms are collected from the vendors
- Inward process is carried out based on the physical forms received vs the soft copies submitted
- Bar coding process is carried out
- Bunching process is carried out along with the coding process.
- Boxing process is carried out along with the coding process
- Racking process is carried out as a last step along with the coding process
The entire coding process done in the above process steps gets incorporated in the retrieval software and
a training module is organized on the retrieving process.
Data received from the process owners for the retrieval data is put across through the above process and
100 percent retrieval is ensured by the process spocs.
The retrieved forms are re-submitted by the process owners, All the received forms are put through the
entire process and the same are treated as a fresh new forms.
Cash Management / Customer Accounting :
- Planning & implementing collection strategies by conducting team evaluations to meet the budgeted
- Ensuring accurate & timely payment postings in customer accounts.
- Complaint resolutions relating to Customer Accounting as per define SLA's.
- Processing of Customer Deposit Refunds & Automation.
- Handling accounting & posting for payment received thru various modes e-Seva, AP Online, Bill Desk, Bill
Junction, mCheck, LAPU, ECS, SI.
- Undertaking Daily / Monthly Payment Reconciliations for various Modes Vs Billing System.
- Optimizing cost effective operations for all SMG functions.
- Working closely with legal dept. for fraud and skip cases.
- Initiating Cash Management System for AP.
- Visiting monthly to Zones for Performance reviews, Audit of collection agencies.
- Handling Statutory & Internal Audits on BRS, customer Refunds, Subscriber Deposit reconciliations &
providing the schedules as per auditor's requirements.
- Supporting assurance of satisfaction / loyalty and retention of customers.
- Managing high customer satisfaction index at all transactions.
- Handling Channel Sales Accounting & Collection Accounting.
- Preparing Monthly Debtors Reconciliations and Bank Reconciliations.
- Accounting of Daily Cash Cheque & Credit card collections on Bill payments, new sales & Recharges.
- Ensuring all Cash collections are deposited in bank and posting done in customer accounts (Billing
system) & Entries posted in Accounting Modules (Oracle Financials).
3. Strategic Partnership building: Hands on experience in forging strategic alliances, partnerships and tie-ups.
Industry Knowledge: Extensive exposure to the OperationEnvironment of the Telecom /Records Management
Academic Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor in Commerce from Andhra University in 1990.
Pursuing MBA (Finance) from OU
Certified in Quality Education System by Phillip Crosby Associates (USA)
Certified Yellow Belt 2004 & Green Belt Project 2006.
Reliance Communication Ltd., Hyderabad: Since Nov’ 2011
Sr.Manager – CE & SA Operations, Prepaid Lead–Since Nov '11
Control & Manage New Prepaid Acquisition Process for minimization of default and maximization of active base
across the Hub
Ensure Effective & SLA Confirmation delivery of service to prepaid customers. Develop, Communicate & Monitor
the operations guidelines to field units
Institutionalize robust system of auditing the CAFs.
Ensure all documents as per TRAI guidelines are received in proper format
Responsible for identifying training needs related to processes & systems impacting new customer operations &
getting the training organized at the Distributor location to DSRs and Back end team.
Visit Top Retailer on regular bases and give updates on documentation process and understand their pain areas and
provide proper resolutions to get on day to day new acquisitions.
Responsible for generating periodic MIS for management review. Communicating policies and processes to all
Cluster fulfillment teams,
Improving Activation experience of new customers by promoting SMS bases activation and timely publishing of
reports on instant & Within SLA Activation.
Ensuring smooth operation of all touches points (RW/RMS/FOFO) in customer care.
To define SLA for receipt and audit of CAF in consultation with Circle CSD Head.
Self incentive taken and Run Sales Promotional activities in Telangana
Jalsa product activity (Best performer)
149 FRC Activity
Bharti Airtel Ltd., Hyderabad: Mar 1998 to Aug’2011.
Joined as Officer Mar’98-May’02
Sr. Executive &Asst. Manager June’04-May’08
Manager - Service Operations June’08-Aug’11
Manager – Service Operations, Document Centre& Warehousing Head - South Hub Since Jun'08
Successfully handled the Dynatos project (Documentation cleanup) for AP region
Instrumental in Transitioning Warehouse activity for Karnataka& AP circles
Responsible for entire end to end documentation activity (Collection, Audit, Data-entry, Storage & Retrievals)
Multiple Vendor management
Directing end to end Post-paid / Prepaid Provisioning Process & Quality for South Hub
Implementing the end to end SPOK location setup for South Hub.
o Document Compliance in line with Document Policy as per TRAI for all Post-paid and Prepaid
First Time activations.
4. o Warehouse Migration & Data Re-indexing for South Circles.
o Migration of FTA process to South Hub.
Handling VTM Audits on Document Compliance of Post-paid & Prepaid Acquisitions of South Hub.
Maintaining CSMM Top & Bottom Scores for all South Circles relating to Provisioning Processes.
Undertaking monthly CTI analysis on bottom scores and implementing action points for improvement.
Managing Acquisition experience Score Board which includes Customer Satisfaction Scores, Customer
Complaints, TAT, Barring, System Adherence & Process Sigma Scores.
Conducting team evaluations and activities from time to time and focus on achieving Targets.
Conducting Training Facilitation & Certification Process for Partner Employees.
Planning manpower for projected volumes, weekly & monthly reviews on partner’s performance on production
& quality parameters.
Actively involved in TL 9000 & ISO Certifications for Customer Accounting processes & Internal Quality Auditor
for Cross Functional processes.
Functioned as SPOC for all kind of escalations relating to Customer Accounting Function.
Took the initiative and implementing new payment options to customers across AP.
Core Team member in BSCS to Kenan Billing system migration in 2001-02.
Significant contribution in streamlining payment options across AP Payment automation.
o Star performer Q1 2013-2014.
o Best Employee Award Nominated in 2015 to 2016
o Best performer for Q2 2016-2017
o Excellence Award for Smooth Migration of iCRM (Kenan FX) for 4 South circles in May'2009.
o Excellence Award for Smooth operation of Srilanka APEF Indexing in Dec'08.
o Excellence Award for Smooth Migration of Warehouse for Karnataka circle in Oct’08.
o Presidents Award for LAPU Penetration & Implementing Receipt generation machines in Aug'08
o CEO award for new payment options created from e-Seva& AP online in 2006.
o President Mobility & CEO's Reco Team member award for successful migration of billing systems
without errors (BSCS to Kenan) in 2003.
o Best SMG Award for 2006-2007
o Best Employee Award in 1999-2000.
Hotel Green Park F&B Controller / Accountant Dec’94-Feb’98
Acknowledged as the Best Employee as well as the Best Attendance.
Well versed with:
MS Office, MS Excel, Power Point
ERP: Working knowledge of Oracle Financials (Oracle Applications 11i - GL & AR Modules)
Kenan Billing Platform
BSCS (AR Module)
Marital Status - Married
Father’s Name - Shri. GS Deekshitulu
Permanent/Correspondence - 6-1-133/22, Brooke Bond Colony
Address Padmarao Nagar, Secunderabad-500025
Languages Known - English, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya
This is to declare that the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : 21-11-2016
Ravi Sankar GV