Seven Ayurveda medicine myths
Dr. Remya Krishnan MD PhD
The Co-Pioneer, SBEBA
Myth 1- If you are really hurting, Ayurveda does not help
• If you are really hurting, it is the time for scientific Ayurveda
guidelines to help you and you should not be playing with pain
killers . The reason for sudden onset of pain could be either
inflammation or obstruction.
• A Science Based Evidence Based Ayurveda practitioner can explore
the cause of your pain and reverse it within minutes to hours if it
is medical cause or else would refer to surgeon if it demands
Myth 2 –Ayurveda is what your grandma says
• What your grandma says is tradition oriented knowledge which has
absolutely no connection with the science of Ayurveda irrespective
of whether your grandma belongs to any medicinal tradition .
• Tradition does not address the crucial questions of WHY, HOW,
WHEN, WHAT, WHERE, WHY NOT etc and follow certain uniform
beliefs and practices through generations.Ayurveda is Science of
man which address everything regarding the internal and external
environment of man
Myth 3 –Ayurveda medicines are toxic
• There are two types of Ayurveda medicines – classical and the patent
ones. The classical medicines are already explored in the science of
Ayurveda regarding their pharmaceutical as well as pharmacological
aspects by both basic and clinical research for documented evidences
are available in this science itself.
• Hundreds and thousands of patent drugs are emerging in Ayurveda daily
which are either modified versions of classical medicines or new
compounds . Their safety and effectiveness are entirely dependent on
rational formulation of medicine , quality control and rational
prescribing by physician is that which is crucial determinant of
effectiveness and safety in both the cases of classical as well as
Myth 4 – I can take Ayurveda medicines along with my
• First of all, Ayurvedic science is intended to treat the patient and not the
symptoms. So when you approach treatment of one disease or its symptoms and
if you are having other health issues, then definitely it is impossible in Ayurveda
to resolve one issue by neglecting the state and stage other ones and their
mode of management.
• SBEBA has developed an integration methodology by clinical research to
estimate the integral morbidity in totality and reverse it by most minimum
medicine for minimum period and try to reverse you back to health. So we
advice to stop other medicines and take responsibility for your body and not its
• Ayurveda medicines along with medicines of other systems consumed in the
same period can produce unpredictable health hazards which are mostly
unrecognised today by ignorance
Myth 5- Ayurvedic dietary restrictions cause
• Scientific temporary dietary modifications are advised in
Ayurvedic science inorder to rectify your underlying pathology and
reverse your disease.
• It is not cutting off nutrients in your diet but choosing
scientifically compatible nutrients to the cause mechanisms of
your disease and is right scientific nutrition in accordance to your
• Scientific Nutrition Schedule of SBEBA is originally rectifying
malnutrition which happened by unscientific nutrition at
conditions of infections and inflammation
Myth 6 – Ayurveda needs Panchakarma to
• Panchakarma is a very serious intervention of Ayurveda which has
very strict indications and contraindications
• More than 97 percent of all the common health problems today
DO NOT REQUIRE any Panchakarma to reverse the disease and
even not intended for panchakarma procedures
• SBEBA has scientifically updated clinical guidelines for fast
reversing both acute and chronic diseases with negligible
medications and temporary scientific lifestyle
Myth 7 – Ayurveda is difficult because of too
• Ayurveda is originally Science Based Medicine unlike western
Medicine which is medicine based science .
• Ayurveda has scientific strategies to reverse disease by golden
standards of decision making principles in cordance to cause ,
state and stage of patient and originally requires only most
minimum one or two medicines maximum for fast recovery.
• The culture of practice of most intended Science Based Medicine
is first initiated by Science Based Evidence Based Ayurveda by
introducing One Medicine Scientific Diet ( OMSD) and Fragmented
Dosage Approach (FDA) of medicine
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.