Google Analytics is one of the most powerful tools for monitoring and analyzing traffic on your website. It gives you enormous data on who is visiting your site, what they are looking for, and how they are getting to your site. There is so much data available that it is easy to get lost in this data. Things get even more complex when it comes to client reporting. Marketers and Ad Agencies often use excel for preparing Google Analytics Reports but this is tedious and time consuming.
When it comes to client reporting, especially Google Analytics data, it is crucial to present this huge data in a meaningful way. Data visualization becomes tremendously important in this regards. Reportgarden solves this problem in 3 simple steps:
1. Select a default reporting template
2. Customize your reports using the simple drag and drop editor. Add all the metrics you want.
3. Schedule the report to be automatically to your clients
This is a sample ReportGarden Google Analytics Report.
The ability to customize and build your own reports allows marketers to gain truly valuable insights from the tool + this is huge timesaver.
Key sections to included in a Google Analytics Report:
1. Overall Website Performance
2. Vistor Sessions
3. Organic Sessions Data
4. Traffic Sources/Mediums
5. Top Refferal Sites
6. Browser Report
7. Device Report
8. Traffic Sources by City
9. Traffic Sources by Country
10. Top Landing Pages
11. Visitor Acquisition Efficiency Analysis Report
12. Mobile Performance Report
13. Content Efficiency Report
14. Page Flow