1. RICHARD LYNES
2704 Lakewood Drive, Augusta, Ga. 30904
Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org cell/Phone: (706) 461-4533
Accomplished professional, with extensive IT Management experience, seeks challenging position within
a dynamic organization sharing a long-term view on innovation as a strategic growth engine.
• Developed end-state visions, strategies and business plans for multiple internet initiatives
• Defined design requirements, developed architecture for the consolidation 160 Customer Interaction
Centers into six (6) mega centers, integrating CRM Customer Experience (CEM) strategies
• Defined and authored the voice and data integration requirements for both buy-side, sell-side value-
chains, and the technology road-map for customer facing processes, insuring a consistent user
experience across all customer /partner touch points and interactions
• Executed Information and Systems Architectures for emerging Supply-Chain trading e-Hubs and Net
Market Exchanges, and using Lean-ITIL service enables strategies for Continuous Improvements
• Developed strategies for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) deployment, utilizing telephony
and interactive media, knowledge management, database marketing, and the integration of legacy
Line-of-Business applications, including SCM, and ERP, 360 degree view of B2C and BB clients
iOnStrategy - Boston, MA and West Palm Beach 2000 – Present
Provide vision, direction, and strategy for multiple operating companies including: US Robotics, TAPO
Ventures Chicago (eMerchant Bank); Stream International/Rivus Internet Group: eSupport (Campaign
Management); eMarketing/eSales (Contextual Merchandising); iNetX, and Secured Digital Storage, LLC
• Created High Level Design, and managed two outsourced development groups; defined framework
for detailed design, technical team lead developing Cloud computing platform exposing customer
requested feature sets through SAAS/SOA based Customer Service Portal, allow self-service
registration, billing, alerts, storage configuration, provisioning, Live level 0-2 support
• Using IBM Websphere portal, Java frameworks and Struts, integrated HP StorageWorks/ Essentials
• Design, develop, implement and innovative sales and marketing strategies leveraging technology
solutions enabling a positive and sustainable EBITDA.
• Effectively supervise and organize employees within a team or cross functional team environments in
all facets and phases of operations, dealing with people, process and technology.
• Manage office workflow, face to face engagements, and directing personnel vital to driving
operations to optimal performance levels.
• Trouble-shoot problems and provided solutions, mentored others on problem solving strategies.
• Continually develop and implement processes improvements and procedures to increase efficiency.
• Liaise between several internal departments, outside businesses and supplies/vendors relationships.
• Developed and authored business plans and architectural blue-print, as well as M & A candidates’
strategic alliances and joint ventures.
• Supervise and delegated; providing administrative oversight for Customer Service, Billing, Service
delivery and Business Development on a project by project basis.
• Reviewed SOW and RFPs; reconciling proposals with senior account executives and service delivery
Page 1 of 4
2. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (Continued)
July 24, 2009
• Defined service delivery requirements for regulatory compliance consulting practice
• Set goals, establish priorities, manage resources, and develop concepts and approaches.
• Developed turn-around plan for US Robotics; developed new product family concepts, support
services, and challenged conventional business and revenue models.
• Defined a framework and created High Level Design Document to create a Cloud Computing
platform for e-services functioning as a utility layer enabling unique customer experience.
• Redesigned a six-year-old patent technology and aggressively developing a new model security
service layer that leverages the best of an integrated hardware and software solution using J2ME
Micro Edition, and XML based e-services frameworks.
Sequitor Medical Technologies and USHealthNet - Boston, MA 1997 - 2000
Chief Technology Officer
• Developed business plans, IT strategy and managed multi-million-dollar development budget.
• Prepared Internet/Intranet and Extranet based Electronic Medical Records solutions,
• Designed Point-of-Care knowledge Delivery and Acquisition platform based on Java, CORBA
technologies, integrating script pad and Diagnostic Decision Support tools
• Technical Lead for the design, and overall IT strategy, which led to the development of a complete
Corba API controlling all method invocations between the Java client and applications server and
• Consulted with alliance partners, engagements involved creating corporate vision and strategy
leveraging innovative technologies and business models in support of Sequitor’s channel objectives.
• Lead Engagements developing the conceptual design of a visionary Network Centric Community
Health Care Delivery System.
Digitas formally (Bronner Slosberg Humphrey) Boston, MA. 1994 -1997
Chief Technology Officer
• Lead Research & Development, strategy and policy for the development of new interactive media and
• Assisted Federal Express in the development of a new business model leveraging CRM and electronic
catalog technologies to build world class contact centers
• Conducted IT assessment and re-designed the software product strategy for several IBM IBUs.
• Developed technology plan to support interactive marketing strategy for cataloger LLBean giving
them a 360 degree view of a customer across all touch points.
• Enhanced the service offerings for Rolm Siemens Telecommunications Company and Advantus.
• Lead a cross functional team in the design of functional specifications and technology strategy at
IBM under Lou Gerstner restructuring IBM’s Telecomm business in the area of CRM best practices.
CommSoft Technology, Inc., Boston, MA. 1990 -1994
Vice President of Research and Development
• Developed Electronic Software Distribution product strategy and directed development efforts for
electronic catalog, content management and e-marketingContextual Merchandising applications
• Actively participated in strategic planning with executive management as board member.
• Designed and developed the first OOBD backend that integrated with Contact Center Telephony
platforms and our own interactive e-catalog allowing instant up sell/cross sell opportunities. This was
under contract with both Digital Equip. Corp. and NCR. We were pioneering CRM solutions.
• Consulted with Boeing and IBM using our OODB to model asset management solutions.
Page 2 of 4
3. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (Continued)
July 24, 2009
1Automated Business Applications, Inc., GA. 1982 – 1990
Founded an innovative technology start-up, specializing in ERP implementations, Healthcare, and retail
POS verticals. Sold to largest client, still in operation.
• Oversight responsibility for Finance, Operations, Sales & Marketing
• Directed daily Systems Integration planning & implementation
• Unix Systems integrator providing turnkey Medical Practice Management solutions using Medical
Manger, Wallaby (PCN), which was purchased by WebMD
• Developed supply-chain-management consulting practice, including service delivery
• Designed & development practice methodology, processes and tools selection
Gould Simulated Systems Division, Ft. Gordon, Ga. 1981 - 1982
Senior Field Engineer (contract work)
• Maintained US Army Signal Corps, first interactive computer based training simulator. This was a 7
million multi-year project and became the model for Computer based training - Facilitated
reorganization of existing support programs and streamlined maintenance processes and procedures
• Briefed command staff on technical improvements for future simulators
• Conducted circuit level diagnostics and troubleshooting
• Maintained depot level repairs and local parts stock/inventory
US Army Strategic Commutations Command 1975 - 1981
Lead Communications Engineer (Honorable Discharge)
European Pacific Theater of Operations, responsible for the engineering and deployment of the strategic
communications backbone. This includes wireless RF Microwave facilities, fixed station Dial Central
Office facilities, Satellite and tactical Digital Switching Systems. Managed a team of experts which were
responsible for site assessment, engineering & network design, and implementation of worldwide
strategic communications systems
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE )
International World Wide Web Consortium
Re-engineering International Association Network: systems management
Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC)
Object Management Group (CorbaMed)
Georgia Institute of Technology (Netz, France branch) – BS Computer Science
Georgia Military Collage – Two Associate Degrees Business and Electronics, 1978
3 years communications DOD schools United States, Digital Switching. Microwave, Satellite
Army Strategic Communications Command 1975-1978
Enterprise applications design & analysis
Object oriented design & analysis
BUSINESS PLANS AUTHORED
USHealthNet.com, iNetX.com, iOnstratey.com Rivus.Net, Drugstore.com (Contributor)
Page 3 of 4