29. Santa Goofy Point Card Sheet 1 one 2 two Book on Tape / Music 3 three Chips Cheetos Smarties 4 four Chitty Bang Bang-Barney- or movie 5 five 6 six Computer and Printer 7 seven Choices Points
39. Be Proactive Verses Reactive Everyone has a sensory system that is being regulated constantly….we just don’t have to think about it! Children with impaired sensory systems need extra help to achieve “just the right balance”.
44. Extra: Extra: Extra: Wednesday Folder Reading Log Spelling Words/Homework Challenge Math Folder Vocab. Words D.O.L. Or English Math Minute Completed and/or Turned In at School Work on at Home Pack Up Check When You’ve Turned In Check Off When Completed Daily Checklist
45. Mini Schedule for Packing Up ____Get Back Pack ____Check Agenda for Homework ____Get Books for Homework ____Get Homework Folder ____Put in Back Pack and close ____Wait for Teacher to call your group for dismissal
46. My Daily Schedule Pack Up/Home 2:45-3:15 Social Group 2:15-2:45 Science 1:45-2:15 Recess 1:15-1:45 Specials 12:15-1:15 Restroom Noon-12:15 Lunch 11:30-Noon Math 10:30-11:30 Restroom 10:15-10:30 Break/Snack 9:30-10:15 Reading 8:30-9:30 Morning Work 8:00-8:30 Friday Thursday Wednesday Tuesday Monday Time
49. My School Rules 1. Use my relaxation techniques before I get angry. 2. Ask for break and go to my “safe place” if I need one. 3. Complete my work I missed when I return to class 4. Keep my hands to myself. 5. Take turn on being first in line. I will be able to do something special when I follow my rules at schools