Se ha denunciado esta presentación.
Utilizamos tu perfil de LinkedIn y tus datos de actividad para personalizar los anuncios y mostrarte publicidad más relevante. Puedes cambiar tus preferencias de publicidad en cualquier momento.

Get Your Dog Healthy and Happy With a Raw Food Diet

158 visualizaciones

Publicado el

Raw food diets are healthy for humans, but are they also beneficial for your pet?

Publicado en: Estilo de vida
  • How to Manifest Anything with the Law of Attraction  https://bit.ly/30Ju5r6
       Responder 
    ¿Estás seguro?    No
    Tu mensaje aparecerá aquí
  • Sé el primero en recomendar esto

Get Your Dog Healthy and Happy With a Raw Food Diet

  1. 1. Get your Dog Healthy and Happy with a Raw Food Diet! R Y A N C R O M A N
  2. 2. Raw food diets are healthy for humans, but are they also beneficial for your pet? Should you put your dog on a raw food diet? Here are some considerations to make when deciding how to feed your beloved pooch:
  3. 3. 1. Find Balance Humans should avoid giving their pets processed, low-range pet food.  Big name pet food brands often put in grains that don’t pass inspection, uninspected pieces and waste from deceased livestock, the seafood and restaurant industries, to even roadkill through the process of rendering which converts waste from the human food industry and turns into raw, but very unhealthy raw materials in our pets’ food.
  4. 4. 2. Include Healthy Choices I t ’ s a l s o e s s e n t i a l t o i n c o r p o r a t e h e a l t h y t r e n d s i n t o y o u r p u p ’ s d i e t . E s s e n t i a l o i l s l i k e c o c o n u t o i l c a n h e l p y o u s a f e l y p r e p a r e r a w f o o d f o r y o u r d o g . r o v e s o v e r a l l s k i n h e a l t h R e d u c e s o d o r a n d b a d b r e a t h P r e v e n t s y e a s t i n f e c t i o n s S p e e d s u p r e c o v e r y f r o m i l l n e s s I m p r o v e s d i g e s t i o n a n d n u t r i e n t i n t a k e R e d u c e s t h e r i s k o f d i a b e t e s P r o m o t e s m o v e m e n t f o r a r t h r i t i c d o g s B o o s t s b r a i n h e a l t h ( e s p e c i a l l y f o r s e n i o r d o g s ) Below you can find the 8 health benefits coconut oil helps:
  5. 5. 3. Proper Proportions are Important A proper and healthy raw food diet should include 75 percent meat/organs/bones and the other 25 percent should consist of veggies and fruits.
  6. 6. 4. Choose the Right Options for your Dog! T h e s e d i e t s a r e m o r e a c c u r a t e l y a l i g n e d w i t h y o u r p u p ’ s n a t u r a l , w i l d d i e t . A d i e t w i t h o u t a l l t h e a d d e d p r e s e r v a t i v e s , t o x i n s , a n d u n h e a l t h y s c r a p s c a n h e l p y o u r d o g l i v e a h e a l t h i e r a n d h a p p i e r l i f e w i t h y o u a n d y o u r f a m i l y .  
  7. 7. Thank You! R Y A N C R O M A N W W W . R Y A N C O M A N . C O M

×