LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Winter is white as a fluffy cloud
Winter is softas a pillow
Winter is as cold as ice
In winter kids play
In winter kids sleigh
It will freeze your hands
It will freeze your toes
I will even freeze the snowman’s nose.
He knows, you know
Is large and round and red
Is bad, you know
And keeps him stuck in bed.
At times you know,
Because it feels so blocked.
But Brain blew,
So hard, you know,
His bedroomwalls just rocked.
I see said the flea,
I spy said the fly,
And way up above,
A bumble bee sighed.
I squim said the worm,
I rant said the ant,
And deep down below,
There’s a mole in his pants.
Attack of the Vegetables
Clouted by spouts,
And harassed by carrots!
Poked by the beans,
And screamed at by salad!
Poisoned by cabbage,
And pinched by the peas!
Tripped by the spinach,
And peppered with seeds!
Chemistry class, chemistry class,
The class in which I do surpass!
The class I really most enjoy,
My teacher, though, I do annoy!
Mixing that , twirling this,
Adding ‘till I hear a hiss!
Prompting looks up from her desk,
Towards my beaker, statuesque!
When I yawn I feel so strange
Whith little prickles in my brain.
My eyes begin to slowly weep
It makes me really want to sleep.
And then my mouth opens large
Wide enough to fit a barge.
And once I’m done I feel refreshed
Unless at night when I need rest.
Bubble, blubber, squirm and gloop,
Boiling broth of bat’s soup.
Wobble, slobber, liquid goo,
Add the sole of one old shoe.
Spookyshadows dance around,
Of frogs and rats and snarling hounds.
Steam swirls rising to the roof,
Add one small ear and one old tooth.
Gnarly, scatchy, tickle and itch,
Stir round and round to make it rich.
Mushy, sticky, sizzle and stew,
They’re making mischief just for you!
Pigs might fly, is often heard,
For things that truly are absurd.
But what of soaring Pachyderms?
Irrelephant’s the properterm!
As the moon came up,
The wolf sat down.
Tonight he can’t just roam around.
It’s just not fair,
It can’t be right!
For mum to keep him in tonight.
He should be out,
He should be prowling.
But instead he sits here scowling.
For he’s been a mess.
He’s ripped and torn his sunday best!
Drink your food and eat your drink!
Throw unused dishes in the sink!
Splash water on the kitchen floor!
Drop mucky spoonsinto their drawers!
Clean windows with a dirty rag!
Toss just-cooked food in dustbin bags!
I’m tidying to be a help,
So why does my mum wail and yel
Tick tock, tick tock
Goes the old grandfather clock
Tick tock, tick tock
It never ever ever stops.
Swing swing, swing swing
It really is a wondrous thing
Swing swing, swing swing
I’m waiting for the clock to ting.
Ding dong, ding dong
Now it plays its little song
Ding dong, ding dong
Every hour all day long.
Don’t you think the sun is bright?
I wonder where it goes at night?
Does it sleep or does it hide?
Or is the moon its other side?
Does it hide behind the hills?
Late at night as outside chills?
Do you think it needs to rest?
From all that warming it does best?
TodayI saw a crocodile,
It sat and stared at me!
I didn’t run, i didn’t shiek,
In case I was his tea!
No move I saw the snappermake,
His jaws remained tight shut.
Whilst sweat poured down my forehead,
I heard rumbles from his gut!
The blood-sucking scamp,
Was tired of spooking at night.
For he can’t go out,
When the sun is about,
As he melts if he sits in the li
Look at the stars,
Way up there,
So very far away.
High in the sky,
They shine so white,
And never seem to stray.
Like little dots,
Or specks of paint,
Just floating up above.
What they do up there,
And what they are made of.
Slimy and slippery,
Snails are such fun,
Slowly they move,
They can’t even run!
Leaving their trail
Behind as they go.
You can see where they’ve been
And how very slow.
Ho! Ho! Ho! He said to me
And then he hit a tree!
Cause Santa Claus,
Upon his sled,
The tree he did not see!
There’ quaint little woman called Rose,
Who has flowers that sproutfrom her nose.
What a wonderful sight,
This floral delight,
And she wins ‘Best Display ‘ in the shows.
The bounce of the ball
Either short or tall
Will make it to the rim
From the effort within.
Love is a special thing
You can love someone like your parents and family
Even your grand parents
Love is special in every way, all the time Love is great.
1. Give it food and it will live, give it water and it will die. (Fire)
2. What can you catch but not throw? (a cold)
3. I run yet I have no lefs.what am I?( a nose)
4. Take one out and scratch my head.I am now black but once was (a
5. What is black and white and read all over?( a newspaper)
1. Name four days of the week that start with the letter”t” (Tuesday,
Thursday , today, and tomorrow)
2. No sooner spoken than broken, what is it? (silence)
3. What question can you never answer “yes” to? (Are you asleep?)
4. What has to be broken before it can be used? (An egg)
5. What goes up and never comes down? (your age)
1. What do you fill with empty hands? (gloves)
2. Take off my skin, I won’t cry, but you will. What am I? (an onion)
3. You can’t keep this until you have given it. (a promise)
4. If you have it, you want to share it. If you it, you don’t have it.what is
it? (a secret)
5. He has married many women but has never married. Who is he? (a
1. Clara Clatter was born on December 27th , yet her birthday is always
in the summer. How is this possible? ( she lives in the Southern
2. Why son’y lobsters share? ( they’re shelfish)
3. I look at you, you look at me, I raise my right, you raise your left.
What is this object? ( a mirror)
4. What kind of room has no windows or doors? ( a mushroom)
5. They come at night without being called and are lost in the day
without being stolen. ( stars)
1.The more there is, the less you see. ( darkness)
2. What gets wetter the more it dries? (towel)
3. What goes around the world and stays in a corner?
4. Remove the outside, cook the inside , eat the outside, throw away the
inside. ( corn)
5. Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup , even a river can’t fill it up. What is
it? ( a kitchen strainer)