1. SAMADHAN TAYADE
Contact No: - 91 - 9850772691
• A versatile & performance driven Finance & Accounts Professional with nearly 14+ years of experience in:
Finance & Accounts Inventory Management Payables/Receivables
Budgeting & Cost Control
Internal/Statutory Audit Statutory Compliance
BAG ELECTRONCIS (INDIA) PVT LTD, a sister concern of TRILUX (GERMAN MNC) as a Deputy Manager, (All India –
Payables & receivables) from 5th
Aug 2015 till 18th Feb 16
To design & roll out a policy & system to keep the accounts updated & authenticate. To lead the team positively towards a
common work culture & converges in accounting. Ensure all the audits, statutory requirement are been carried out
smoothly and within the deadline. Ensure error free accounting & periodic closing as per company guidelines. Control &
update stock movement.
• Demonstrated functional excellence in managing finance & accounting activities including financial accounting, audit,
accounts finalization, budgeting, budgetary control, fund
flows, Credit control, payables/receivables management,
Inventory Management and MIS as per company guidelines.
• Exhibited prowess in mobilising and managing application of
funds, variance analysis and implementing cost control
• A leader with excellent analytical, problem solving and
• Supporting with the management team, with the detailing
required for handling effective management of corporate risk
through simulation, business impact analysis with aspects of
Sales Tax / VAT, Central and Service Tax.
• Handling the branch region audit
• Heading a function ensuring submission of periodical information to the management mis & monthly stock statements
• Defining processes, sub-processes & activities, reviewing flowcharts, testing of design and operative effectiveness as well
as remedial solutions
2. Employment Details
H & R JOHNSON (INDIA). Sep 07 – July 15
Assistant Manager - Regional accounts (Mah & Goa)
Key Result Areas:
• Steering entire range of finance and accounting operations including finalization of accounts duly audited observing
accepted accounting standards
• Operations budget and implementing cost control measures to keep the expenditure levels within budgetary limitations
• Ensuring effective application of funds with regular monitoring and maintaining efficiency ratio to facilitate realization of
• Carry out as directed by the management in identifying tax incidences covering income tax, TDS, service tax, sales tax,
service tax and VAT etc, arranging timely filing of returns. Ensuring compliance with all applicable statutory provisions.
• Drawing monthly cash flow projections, analyzing receivables status and driving initiatives to realize outstanding
payments as per agreed terms.
• Supporting as directed by the management in carrying out Sales/VAT assessment of various branches/depos
• Responsible for maintaining various kinds of reports of the region assigned such as Accounts, Collections and MIS
• Communicate and channelize the Sales Orders and following up for dispatches for the region assigned.
• Scrutinize expenditure at branches in assigned region and ensure that they are within the budget.
• Scrutinize profit center report and cost center report and ensure that branches are keeping books of accounts updated
and posting is being done correctly.
• Monitor debtors and ensure that follow ups are done by the branches in accordance with the company policy.
• Ensure that TDS is correctly deducted by the branches and provisions for expenses are made at the month end at the
• Control on inventory in branches in the region.
• Scrutinize and review monthly fund requirement of the region.
• Scrutinize and prepare annual fixed cost budget for the region.
• Ensure that all the circulars issued from HO are implemented at the branches.
• Ensure the sales tax assessment of the branches and follow up for ‘C' Forms and ‘F' Forms with branches.
• Look after legal cases of region.
• To be in touch with all the Dealers in the territory for delivery and collections.
• To be an administrative support to the region.
• Traveling in the specified region is imperative.
• Handling effectively the team of Branch Accountant.
Selected for company WOW, a initiative of the company to felicitate the best and committed breed. Reduced company debtors
overdues to 50%,
EUREKA Forbes Ltd. Branch Accountant from Feb'03to Aug'07
Key Result Areas:
• Spearheaded entire finance and Accounting operations - General Accounting, maintenance of books of accounts, audit and
accounts finalization - in conformance with accounting principles and corporate policies.
• Monitored application of funds, identifying negative variances and driving initiatives to ensure effective utilization of
funds. Maintained structured follow up in coordination with sales teams to realize payments within agreed time schedule.
Conducted accounts reconciliation's with Debtors, Creditors and the bank to straighten the variances.
• Drawn up company's annual / periodic budgets and implemented budgetary controls to limit expenses within budgetary
parameters. Monitored fund flow position and updated the top management on regular basis.
Effectively managed all direct and indirect taxes related matters covering Income tax, TDS, Sales Tax, Service Tax, etc
• Streamlined company's MIS reporting systems in structured formats
3. Academic Details
B com 1996
•Operating Systems : Windows 98, 2000, XP
• Packages : Ms Office,
SAP ERP system : FICO enduser
SAP FI : Module R3, Configuration of FI, accounting of assets, creating general ledger, posting
Creating vendors, customers, reconciling
• Tools : Ms Word, Excel (a hand on pivot table and chart) & PowerPoint Ms Access, Expenditure
Date of Birth: 11th
Oct 1973, Bhandup Mumbai
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi
Address: flat no 20, Chandra rangresijawalkarnagar, pimpalegurav, pune