Samuel Scott's September 2016 presentation on server log analysis at MozCon in Seattle, Washington. He goes through log data in general and then talks about how to find and fix problems that are found in server logs specifically.
• Introductions to Apache, IIS, NGINX, and Windows server log analysis
• Tutorials on Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (the open source
• ELK Apps for Apache, IIS, NGINX, and Windows servers
• The Complete Guide to the ELK Stack
• Log Analysis in AWS Environments with the ELK Stack
• Log Analysis for Technical SEO (my Moz essay)