2. The Organization Sundek is the pioneer of decorative laminates in India. Bringing your imagination to life since 1987, Sundek is known for its quality products and innovative designs. With a total capacity of 1,50,000 sheets per month, a staff base of 200 and turnover of around Rs.410 millions per annum, it is undoubtedly a world-class unit.
3. Manufacturing Facility State-of-the art production unit spread over 53000 sq.mtrs. of land. Equipped with imported machineries and best manufacturing practices from across the globe. In-house R&D Laboratory committed to continuous innovation in sync with time for better products and enhanced customer satisfaction
4. Quality Standards Sundek’s quality conforms to International Standards. The Furniture Industries Research Association (FIRA) of UK has confirmed Sundek manufacturing standards as equal to British European standard “BS EN 438”. Sundek laminates also confirm to ISI standards.
5. Go Green Sundek is committed to the cause of a clean and green environment. We have introduced many designs that are similar to natural veneers and wood patterns in order to restrict the use of wood, hence restrict destruction of forests. Also we’ve come up with innovative eco-friendly product presentation techniques that will save wastage and support go-green movement.
6. Social Commitments We have a foundation that supports various charitable bodies and religious organizations. In Sundek Campus we have a charitable Ayurvedic Hospital for free of cost treatment, In the same campus we have a School for needy children and orphans. We carry out lots of activities for social upliftment of the villages around our factory.
8. Standard Grade Laminate Available in 8’x4’ size Sundek has a formidable range of Solid Colours, Woodgrains and Abstract Designs. Huge bank of designs and wide range of surface finishes give you endless possibilities.
9. Sun Form (Postforming Grade Laminates) The post forming laminates are used to eliminate the seams of the substrate. The sheets are heated and rolled over the edges of the substrate to give smooth and edge free look and finish. The post forming sheets render high aesthetic values to the interiors and are generally used for table tops, counter tops, drawer fronts, cabinet and wall racks etc.
10. Sun Pact (Compact Grade Laminates) The compact grade laminate are the thick laminates having excellent dimensional stability. As the product itself bears self supporting properties can be used as vertical as well as horizontal partitions at various places like bathroom, kitchen, laboratories, hospitals etc. Being waterproof, termite proof, weatherproof and unbreakable, Sun Pact is an ideal or rather better replacement of plywood.
11. Sun Colour (Sandwich Laminates) The sandwich grade laminate are the thick laminates formed using various combinations of Kraft paper and base paper of different colours with process of filling and milling, the sandwich grade laminates render highly appealing look. These types of sheets are used to make switchboards, counter tops, table tops and cabinets etc.
12. Sun Xtro (External Grade Laminates) A new offering from Sundek, this self supporting Exterior grade high pressure laminate has excellent physical and surface properties making it ideal for facades, balconies, outdoor furniture and other exterior applications. Even the harshest climatic conditions make little impression on Sun Xtro laminates. And compared to other external surfaces these are easier to maintain.
13. Sun Kem (Chemical Resistant Laminates) Sun Kem is specially manufactured for scientific laboratories where various chemicals are used. Sun Kem can withstand contact with harshest chemicals.
14. Sun Core (Colour Core Laminates) The colour core laminates are made out of layers of same coloured base paper throughout the thickness of the laminates. It is used to give an even and homogeneous look to the overall sheet. The colour core sheets are used to make desk, counter tops, drawer, front cabinet etc. which are designed to be made by not using the bidding or moldings at edge.
15. Sun Antistatic (Antistatic Grade) The antistatic grade of laminates eliminates electrostatic charges, which develops upon friction of any two objects. We are soon going to launch ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Grade laminate which is a much advanced version. Anti static grade of laminate are widely used in electronic data processing department or electronically sensitive areas like computer rooms, laboratories, electrical item assembly line, data warehouse, electronic PCB designing and framing rooms etc.
16. Sun Flame (Halogen Free Fire Retardant Grade) These laminates are specially treated with fire retardant chemicals. But unlike other fire retardant materials available in the market Sun Flame doesn’t emit any toxic smoke upon burning. This is important as during fire break-out, 90% of the casualty occur due to toxic smoke, not the fire. Sun Flame laminates are used extensively at the places like banks, industries and office furniture, hospitals, schools, railways, lift and marine applications where preventive measures for fire hazards are highly sought
17. Sun Top (Counter Top Laminates) With capacity to bear heavy wear & tear, this high abrasion resistant counter top laminates, with more than 3000 abrasion cycles, are used to make furniture which are exposed to heavy wear & tear. The sheet is suitable to use as a table top, desktop, drawer fronts etc. In restaurants, banks, kitchens, office tables, schools, retail counters etc.
18. Sun Mark (Marker Grade Laminates) The white marker grade laminates are used to make white writing boards. It has excellent properties of stainless writing and rubbing and this ideally replaces the black board, oil painted white boards & acrylic sheets etc. Sun Mark can be used extensively in schools, college, banks, railway stations, bus stands, restaurants, tuitions classes and other public places.
19. Sun Chalkwrite (Chalk Board Laminates) These laminates are specially treated with fire retardant chemicals. We’re soon coming up with Halogen Free Fire Retardant Grade that will not emit any toxic smoke. Sun Flame laminates are used extensively at the places like banks, industries and office furniture, hospitals, schools, railways, lift and marine applications where preventive measures for fire hazards are highly sought.
20. Sun Board (Electric Insulation Grade Laminates) These laminates are specially treated with fire retardant chemicals. We’re soon coming up with Halogen Free Fire Retardant Grade that will not emit any toxic smoke. Sun Flame laminates are used extensively at the places like banks, industries and office furniture, hospitals, schools, railways, lift and marine applications where preventive measures for fire hazards are highly sought.
22. Unique Anti Ageing Formula : Keeps You Young… Always Only Sundek has this Unique Anti Ageing Formula in the whole world. Due to anti ageing formula applied on Sundek International laminates, our product not only looks new on the first day, but our customers find that even after 10 - 15 years of use, the laminates looks bright and young. The long lasting bright colours always bring bright and dynamic thoughts in you. This keeps you young… always.
23. King of Designs : Away from Crowd Sundek has the highest number of designs in all manufacturers all over India. We have more than 600 designs to choose for your vide variety of needs. Sundek designs are away from crowd . We specially choose our designs to be different than what is available in the market. Thus our designs are uncommon and exotic to make your interiors an exclusive master piece.
24. Customer Satisfaction Relationship before Profit At Sundek , we give more importance to relationship with customers, suppliers, employees as compared to profiteering. This helps in steady, long term and healthy relationship with one and all. Excellent Customer Service We have oldest and widest network in entire India. We deliver, therefore from anywhere to anywhere in India in shortest possible time. We maintain large stocks of laminates at every stock point. This helps you to preserve Project deadlines. Quality by Control not by Chance From raw material to finished products, entire factory is working under exacting standards well followed since 1987 without any allowance. We control the quality of our products stringently to keep you happy.
25. Total Interior Décor Solution Sundek is poised for a big leap. Very soon we are going to provide you all Interior Décor Products under one roof.