LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Retargeting is the ability to serve up relevant display advertising to people who have already visited your website or landing pages.
Your prospect performs a Google search for “telescopes.”Of course there so many telescope retailers that most people will miss your company when they perform a search. This is to be expected.The search for “telescopes” places a cookie on your prospect’s computer.The cookie essentially “tags” the prospect so you can find them later. Don’t worry, the cookie is anonymous—it’s not tracking personal information.The cookie allows you to show your telescope banner ads to the prospect as they continue surfing the web.The prospect is obviously interested in telescopes, so your ads are actually relevant to them and more likely to be noticed.Prospects click your awesome telescope banner ads and visit your store!Once they visit your website, search retargeting has done its job—it’s up to you to close the sale. And now that they’ve visited your website, you can show them more follow-up ads using basic retargeting.
“search alone produces an 82% lift in sales from visitors exposed to ads, compared to…119% when search and display are combined.” (“The Bottom Line Is Online Ads Wssork for Branding and Sales,” Laurie Sullivan, MediaPostNews, July 31, 2009.) People that are already searching for you online are potentially more qualiﬁed, “bottom funnel” prospects, which means there’s a high probability that they’ll convert versus those who are just educating themselves about your solution, industry, or market. Place a retargeting pixel on your search landing pages and start to create a retargeting audience pool to which you’ll serve more targeted ad creative.
Retargeting - 6 simple ways to increase conversion through RETARGETING
RETARGETINGis the new lead nurturing<br />Did You Know…<br />More and more marketers are moving their ad spend online. According to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), display-related advertising totaled nearly $10 billion in 2010, which represents a 24% increase from 2009. 2<br />
Retargeting Purposes<br />Ad networks can display ads to computers that have visited a page that is tagged with a retargeting pixel and didn’t convert<br /> Further down the lead funnel you optimize, the better your campaign result<br />Ad networks currently optimize to the best performing site based on the cost-per-click. Retargeting allows them to optimize to conversion<br />
Retargeting Advantages<br />Cost effectively increase frequency<br /> It costs $3* to get a visitor to your site, spend $.04 to hit them 10 more times<br /><ul><li>Increase awareness, impact, importance of advertised product</li></ul>Target audience exposed to message everywhere on web<br />
6 Simple Ways to Increase Online Conversions through Retargeting<br />
1. Just getting started with retargeting? Don’t be intimidated—all you need is a pixel and one set of retargeting ad creative.<br />
2. Let the stages of your marketing funnel. From awareness to evaluation to purchase -inﬂuence your retargeting strategies<br />
3. Over time, develop multiple sets of retargeting creative, be as speciﬁc as you can with your messaging, and test, test, test.<br />Don’t Miss<br />Even a Chance<br /> As you begin to reﬁne your strategies and ad creative, and test these over time, you’re likely to see a larger increase in online conversions<br />
4. Incorporate business demographic insights into your retargeting to provide even greater relevancy (and reap more conversions) from your ad reative.<br />
5. Use retargeting to increase your search marketing conversions, including branded search.<br /> “When Money Moves to Digital, Where Should It Go?”, September 2010, comScore and ValueClick Media. <br />
6. Boost the power of your email marketing by including retargeting pixels in your HTML emails.<br /> Since the people in this segment have already opted-in to receiving communications from you, use retargeting as an opportunity to continue BUILDINGyour company’s relationshipand trust with them.<br />
Sources<br />“Retargeting is the new lead nurturing: 2 simple way to increase onlince conversion through retargeting”, Bizo<br />http://blog.cannedbanners.com/2011/01/how-does-search-retargeting-work/<br />http://www.goodhandsmedia.com/NewsCommentary/MediaPlannersGuidetoRetargeting.pdf <br />http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=110891<br />“When Money Moves to Digital, Where Should It Go?”, September 2010, comScore and ValueClick Media. <br />“The Bottom Line Is Online Ads Work for Branding and Sales,” Laurie Sullivan, MediaPostNews, July 31, 2009.<br />
I would like to discuss more if you feel interested in!! Feel free to contact and connect with me!!Skype:dailoi114e-mail: email@example.comFB: http://www.facebook.com/davetran114<br />