LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
5.• X was a British children’s writer, who went bythe pen name Mary Pollock. She isremembered for her novels in which groupsof kids acted detectives and solved mysteries.She is also the creator of the characterNoddy.• X?
6. Who is X?• On June 25, 2007, police entered Xs home on a"welfare check" after several missed appointments,leading to concerns. The officers discovered thebodies of X, his wife Nancy, and their 7-year-old sonDaniel. Upon investigating it was determined that Xhad committed the murders.• WWE canceled the scheduled three hour long liveRaw show on June 25, and replaced the broadcastversion with a tribute to his life and career, featuringhis past matches, segments from the Hard Knocks:The X Story DVD.
11. XY?• XY consists of a whole roasted hazelnutencased in a thin wafer shell filled withhazelnut cream and covered in milkchocolate, chopped hazelnuts and encased ina nut croquante. They each contain 73calories.• Y comes from French and means "rock"
12. Who are we talking about?• Range:Population majorly concentrated in rainforest regions.• Anatomy:Smooth skin is iridescent, cyan color. Long, prehensiletail. Bioluminescent markings for identification.• Size:Average male is three meters tall, females slightlysmaller.• Notes:Generally peaceful, but ferocious in defence of home,clan and family.
17. Which game?• It consists 2 teams - The seekers and the hitters.If the ball touches a seeker, he is out and histeam continues without him.• But a team member can always safeguardhimself by touching the opposite team memberbefore the ball hits him.• Another rule states that a direct catch after orbefore hitting the pile results in the seekersbeing "out".
19.• Supposedly born on New Year’s Eve, 1926, X committedthe first of many murders in his school, after severalfailed attempts, and framed one of his juniors for themurders.• Shortly after X graduated, he hunted down his fatherand grandparents and killed them because his fatherabandoned his mother and X and left them both to die.• After a failed murder attempt on Halloween 1981, Xfled England, only to return about 14 years later. Threeyears after this, X was killed after another failed murderattempt on the same person whom he tried to kill in1981.
23.• The tallest moai erected, called Paro, was almost10 metres (33 ft) high and weighed 82 tons.• The moais are set on stone platforms called ahuaround the perimeter of the island. Almost allmoais have overly large heads three-fifths thesize of their bodies. The moai are chiefly theliving faces of deified ancestors .• The average height of the Moai is about 4m(13.3 feet) high.• Where do we find the “moais” ?
24. What’s the good word?• This term literally means “accomplished” Andrefers to any religious ascetic or holy man,including men (and occasionally women) whohave left their homes in order to concentrateon physical and mental disciplines, as well ashermits, magicians, and fortune-tellers, someof dubious religious intent.• Also gives a slang meaning as someone whois very innocent.
Stage II begins here.• Answers to Q26 - Q29 are connected by acommon theme.
26. Which company’s ad campaign?• Cheeka appeared along with the child actorJayaram in a series of TV & print ads.• The duo first appeared on TV, billboards,newspapers and bus shelters in 2003 andbecame instant celebrities all over India. Thecampaign was created by Ogilvy & Mather,Mumbai.• Cheeka hails from the United Kingdom and isowned by Vishal and Lisa Bandekar of Goa.
27. X?• X was first introduced as "Brads Drink"in New Bern, North Carolina, United States,in 1898 by Caleb Bradham, who made it at hishome where the drink was sold.• It was later labeled X, named after a digestiveenzyme and kola nuts used in the recipe.• Bradham sought to create a fountain drinkthat was delicious and would aid in digestionand boost energy.