LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Research Title: A research on “Effective of Google
Classroom for the students of Daffodil
Name: Md. Shafin Islam
Barring ID: 141-11-139
1. To identify usefulness of Google Classroom in of DIU students.
2. To identify which dept. students more involve with Google
3. To identify the involves of teachers and students.
4. To identify which level of students use more Google Classroom.
5. To identify the relationship between teachers and students via
6. To find out satisfaction level of the users of Google Classroom.
7. To find out the right approach of the users.
This is a constriction of a model for explaining the effectiveness of
Google classroom for the students of Daffodil International
University(PC). The population of my study is DIU permanent campus
students and my sample size is 10 students. I have collected qualitative
data. I have collected primary data from the field.
My study analysis tool is SPSS Software, MS Word & MS PowerPoint. With SPSS software I input raw data to
my computer and find out mean, median, mode, charts, tables, statistics, frequency, my analyzed data and
many other things. By using MS Word software I transferred charts & tables to a word file which helps me
to make my assignment and this power point slide. MS PowerPoint software helps me to make this power
After doing my research I have find some results. Those are pointed below.
1. From 20 to 25 years old students use google classroom most and majority of them are 4 to 6
2. CSE & BBA dept. students are use more then any other dept. students.
3. Whose results from 3.00 to 4.00 (CGPA) are most active then any other students.
4. Majority of the students use Google classroom once a week via mobile phone.
5. Most of them said they get proper course information and their respective teacher response
with google classroom.
6. Most of the students said their course mate also use it, very user friendly software & they
don’t feel bore to use Google Classroom.
1. Students wasn’t liked to provide their CGPA info on the questioner paper.
2. Some of them demand some special benefit from me for their attendance.
3. Some of them was worried about the research and about their identity info.
4. Few students don’t give back my questioner paper.
5. In some case I have to translate all the questions.
1. Course teacher should upload regular lecture slides on Google Classroom.
2. Class routine, course syllabus and other important document should be more available
on Google Classroom.
3. Course teacher should accept assignments soft copy, presentations soft copy, report
and other relevant file via this.
4. Google classroom joining code should be announce in the class and reserve to the CR
for more accessible.
5. Student should attend group work via google classroom and share with their course mate
5. With the helps of my previous assignment by our course honorable teacher.
6. With the help from my text book “Marketing Research by Malhotra & Desh, sixth