2. What Are The Key Elements ? What Is The Business Of SuperCFO? What is SuperCFO Talent Management All About? Who Is On Our Core Team? What Is Our Vision & Mission? What Makes Our CFO Talent Management Unique? What Gives SuperCFO Talent Management Its Edge? What Are Our Unique Offerings? What Is The End To End Process? How Does Our End To End Process Look In Detail? In Conclusion………. A Few Pointers!
9. What Gives SuperCFO Talent Management Its Edge? As a result of our aggressive marketing on all Social Media Sites (The SuperCFO group has well over 10,000 members on LinkedIn alone), various Business forums, we have built a strong database of talent that is available at a very short notice for placement with clients. Our exceptional networking skills enable us to pick and choose highly talented, experienced and top ranked CFOs for our ever demanding clients. Our strong networks reach the far corners of the world. SuperCFO Talent Management, with its proactive offline and online marketing strategies can quickly service any client requirement and offer lucrative opportunities to CFOs and Controllers with our strong database of clients. Though we currently have physical presence only in India, that has not limited us from servicing clients across the geographical divide. This is because of our unique business model which facilitates a thriving existence of CFOs. It is a fact that an organization is only as good as its people, and that leadership plays a key role in ensuring that strategies are implemented as per the desired plan and timeline. Our people, who are the drivers of our recruitment strategy, possess qualities of determination, hard work and zeal to ensure that their company succeeds. We at SuperCFO do not rest on our laurels. We ensure that we think ahead of our clients and constantly evolve and innovate various service offerings that give us our niche positioning in the industry. Strong Database Proactive Management Global Reach
10. What Gives SuperCFO Talent Management Its Edge? SuperCFO Talent Management, has a prolific team of functional experts who are talented in all matters of finance and accounting. They are collectively known as our CFO Partners who bring with them loads of leadership and function skills. They have the right sense of judgment in evaluating and screening candidates in order to calibrate the client requirements. In today’s cutthroat competitive market, companies do not have the skilled resources at their disposal to hire the right CFO candidate. Right from screening to short listing candidates as per the client requirement, we at SuperCFO Talent Management, source excellence for our clients and nothing less. Our team of professionals have a strenuous three round functional interviews with the shortlisted candidates after the preliminary interview and make sure that the final candidates to be sent to the client for their whetting and final selection, are according to their needs and requirements in terms of job profile, salary, depth of experience and skill sets. Apart from this we also provide compensation review services and due diligence of the final selected candidate. Apart from candidates within our large database, SuperCFO Talent Management, due to its strong networking influence across the industry spectrum, enjoys options of sourcing candidates by word of mouth within minutes, apart from our web groups on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. DDDDDDD Value Addition Multiple Sourcing Techniques Expertise
12. What Is The End To End Process? Client Discussions Executive Search Plan Calibration Of Client Expectations With candidate Proficiency Networking, Researching, Preliminary List Research Of Shortlisted Candidates Preliminary Assessment Interviews Propose Candidates For Final Interview Client Evaluation Interview Of Shortlisted Candidates By The Functional Expert Final Interview By Client Due Diligence Of Selected Candidate Followed By Offer And Acceptance
13. First preliminary interview with shortlisted CFOs to ascertain availability and interest in role Second shortlist made and candidates asked to submit five minute video to ascertain interpersonal skills Client requirements for CFO based on discussions with TM Team Telephonically done by Functional Experts at SuperCFO i.e. CFO Partners Telephonically done by TM Head and associate SuperCFO qualifies the requirement by sending questionnaire to client Third and final shortlisted candidates interviewed by MD of SuperCFO and Head TM Selected CFO candidate accepts offer and starts work after completion of notice formalities . Terms of Engagement Signed after ratification by client and SuperCFO SuperCFO conducts specialized search on its huge database and advertises on multiple job boards CFOs respond promptly to job postings and adverts Shortlisted candidates sent a snapshot of the client requirements and profile First shortlist made based on broad client expectations . Client assesses interviews and selects preferred candidate. Makes offer Final list of CFOs sent to client for interview Personal Interview between Client and CFO candidates Confidentiality agreement signed with CFOs and SuperCFO TM head to accompany client in conduct of interviews on a case to case basis SuperCFO confirms preferred CFO’s availability and interest in the role. SuperCFO TM team does complete due diligence on selected CFO and hand holds him to his first day at the job. CFO resume snapshot, detailed résumé and video presentation How Does Our End To End Process Look In Detail? SCREENING IMPLEMENTATION CLOSURE * TM : Talent Management