Our film is about a teenage boy who witnesses another boy
being bullied and decides to take matters into his own
hands. At first he doesn’t intend on killing the bully but
he unintentionally kills him and things progress to him
killing more “bad” people within society. He believes that
he is providing a service for society but he is committing
The main setting of our film is the college and the nearby
streets and roads. We wanted to film in this particular
setting because it relates to our character, a teenager who
● We have one main character who sees himself as a protagonist
but is really an anti-hero. he could be cpompared to
characters such as Patrick Bateman (american Psycho) or
Dexter Morgan (Dexter)
● We will also be introducing other characters such as the
main character’s friends and a few victims of his killings.
● Our characters in the film are teenagers as well as teachers
who are based within the college setting.
● We wanted our characters to look like the typical
teenagers wearing named brands, trainers.
● Everyday clothing.
● White shirt, blood splattered on shirt- purity but
● Quiffed hair.
We wanted to use props that would be easy to get a hold of
and that would be realistic. We also needed them to be used
by the main character to kill his victims. We thought that a
knife and a hammer may be used. We would also need fake
blood to increase the realism and to signify death.
● Dark (evil) performance.
● The body language of our main character will be open when
he’s with his friends (people he is comfortable around)
and then when he’s around people he doesn’t know or when
he is about to kill his body language is closed.
● The lighting within our film will feature a mix of low-
key to high key lighting to show the 2 sides of our
protagonist the low-key light will represent the dark
nature of our film and the characters criminal and
violent acts. However we will also have some scenes with
high key lighting in to represent the characters more
normal everyday life that is present when he is around
friends (and those he doesn't want to kill)
The theme of our film is ‘right and wrong’. We try to show
that there is a fine line between right and wrong.
● The character’s perception of right and wrong is altered
due to his mental state.
● What’s believed to be right isn’t always.
● The characters actions are immoral.
● We will use a lot of low angle shots when showing the
main character to show the power that he has in the film.
● Montage sequence of character killing people.
● Mixture of long and short clips.
● Fast paced editing to show the action within the kills.
● Beginning - character appears as everyday college
student, witnesses a bully and then proceeds to take up a
harsh form of justice by murdering the bully.
● middle - character progresses to become mentally
unstable, wants to better his society by ‘exterminating’
the bad members of society
● end - the consequences of the murders catch up with the
main character and is found out by the police who
investigate the college. in order not to be caught the
main character runs (audience does not find out if the
character is ever caught)
the beginning of the trailer will follow a brief narrative
with shots of main character in his everyday life, with his
friends, noticing a bully and shot of the main character as
clearly distressed by seeing this. trailer progresses to
show a brief encounter between our character and the bully
and cuts to the bully dead on the floor. last part of the
trailer shows a change to our main character with a darker
lighting and different types of shots and possibly visually
indicated by a change in hairstyles and a brief montage of
the characters violent acts and murders, shots of knives,