1. SHRUTHI.A.B E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking for better responsibilities in an IT Organization where my skill and knowledge can bring in
high performance and add value to the Organization. To work in an environment as Software Test
Engineer that provides a challenging and rewarding career ensuring a high-level job satisfaction.
• 1+ Year of industry experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual and Automation) with a good
knowledge of Test planning, Test design, Test Execution Defect Reporting & Tracking.
• Expertise in understanding and Analyzing Test requirements, Tracking changes and maintenance of
• Exposure on all stages of SDLC, STLC and BLC processes.
• Involved in preparing test Cases, test data and executing test cases for Functional, GUI and System
• Involved in Black Box testing and Defect reporting and tracking using Bugzilla.
• Strong Experience in Automating Web Application Testing Using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG
• Strong Experience in Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and TestNG.
• Well versed with Handling Elements and Writing Test Cases using Element locators, WebDriver
methods, Java Programming features and TestNG Automations.
• Experience in Data Driven Testing, Cross Browsing Testing and Parallel Test Execution using
Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Selenium Grid.
• Proficient in devising all artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios .Test Cases, Defect Reports and
Test Summary Report.
• Self –Motivated, energetic and good ethical in all work related assignment thus able to contribute to
corporate goals and objects.
• Good written and Communication, Interpersonal skills Proven as a team player with good analytic to
problem solving and Delivering solutions.
M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded System 2015:
VTU Extension Centre, UTL Technologies Ltd., Visvesvaraya technological University. (76%)
B.E in Electronics and communication 2012:
SJCIT, Chickballapura, Visvesvaraya technological University. (60%)
2. Diploma in Electronics and Communication 2007:
D.R.R Polytechnic Davanagere, Board of Technical education Bangalore. (63%).
P.N.H.G.K School Davanagere, Karnataka state board. (83.24%).
Currently working for Opel Consulting Pvt, Ltd as a Software Test Engineer, Since Sep 2015 to Till
Project # 1 Chirayush Practitioner Product. (Internet Web Application).
Organization : Opel.Consulting.Pvt.Ltd.
Environment : Java, HTML, WebLogic, XML.
Testing Approach : Manual Testing.
Tools Used : Selenium and Tracker.
Role : Test Engineer.
• Understanding the Business Requirement Specifications from study and analysis of software
• Preparing test plans, test effort estimations and test reports development.
• Generated Test procedure document for various tests that are to be performed.
• Performed Functional and regression testing.
• Generating Test Log documents and analyzing obtained Test Results.
• Periodically obtaining feedback from Team lead and consciously working for Improvement.
• Preparing test cases and documenting, Generation Test Scripts/Test Cases.
• Verification of fixed bugs and subsequently closing them if they passed the test case.
• Involved in Test case design, Execution, Bug Reporting, and Internal Communication.
• Maintaining and reporting testing progress and results to project team management.
Training and Certification Program Attended:
Course: Selenium Automation.
Training Institute: KrishnaTraning Services.Bangalore, Indaia.
Duration: July (2015) to Sep (2015).
3. Project # 1 Spice jet Web application Testing.
Environment : Java, HTML, WebLogic, XML.
Testing Approach : Manual Testing and Automation Testing
Tools Used : Selenium, Bugzilla.
Project # 2 E-Banking Internet Web application Testing.
Environment : Java, WebLogic, XML.
Testing Approach : Manual Testing & Automation Testing
Tools Used : Selenium and Bugzilla.
Programming Languages : C, Java, Perl (Basics), Verilog, VHDL.
Operating System and Servers : Windows 2000/2007/2008, XP, Linux, Win 2003
Server, 2008 Server and UNIX.
Databases : Ms Access, SQL Server and MySQL.
Automated Testing Tools : Selenium, UFT.
Test Management Tools : Quality centre.
BugTraking Tool : Bugzilla and Bug Tracker.
Tools & Utilities : Ms-Office, Outlook Express.
Web Technologies : HTML & VB script (Basics).
Date of Birth: - 02-03-1989
Languages Known: - English, Hindi, Kannada & Telugu
Contact Address: - #24, Geleyarabalaga, 1St Stage, 2nd Phase, 560086
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true and correct. Required documents will be
produced as and when required.
Place : Bangalore (Shruthi A.B)