How Online Education Used to reduce illiteracy in remote areas
2. Who are we???
2.Md. Riad Ul Alam Azad
4.Tanbir Hasan Shuvo
5.Halima Khanom Tisha
7.Omar Al Masud
8.Arham Akhyar Niloy
3. Increasing rate of knowledge in remote areas are very
well educated & trained teacher is not willing to teach in
an institute located in remote areas.
4. People from remote area has very little
knowledge about internet
Provide the latest education to the remote
area otherwise they will lag behind.
5. Watching live Television broadcast
Solve the problems in agriculture,
health and so on.
Should telecast education base
6. Video conferencing
Visual and audio technology to enable
people in different locations to
Specialist people like Doctors,
Agriculturists, Teachers connect with
remote areas peoples.
7. Online Lecture Base School
Heavy involvement of internet and communication
methods with the expertise teachers.
Children avails this opportunity and find learning to be
8. The Internet and World Wide Web (WWW)
Internet dynamic architecture consisting worldwide
network of computers.
Train young people about computer.
9. Video Streaming
Works as a practical
knowledge in remote areas
Diverse learning styles,
Promotes effectiveness & Aids
in the development of
10. Reported to have the second
highest for online education.
Best part it makes students
Best point to no restriction all
student can enrol for online
11. The goal of SATELLITE PDA Project was demonstrate the viability
of online education and health service.
Believe ICT can play important role to improve education and
health care by the organizers.
Missions are held to remove illiteracy in the remote areas.
12. Using ICT to the rural areas for educational
Providing strengthen education and learning system
through the use of video conferencing.
13. Jago “Online School” started in
2011 in Gazipur as a pilot project
with 80 students.
Establish free of cost
international standard schools in
every district of the country.
works with educating and
bringing light to the less fortunate
in rural areas of Bangladesh.
15. Today’s youth are really aware of their social
Bangladesh gets internet connection and it is relatively
easy to reach to any locality and enlighten them.
16. Rise in popularity of Youtube has lent itself for success
of online education.
Access to Youtube enables an individual to take from
a vast ocean of knowledge and fun ways to learn from
people all over of world