Get to know about importance of communication skill.These courses focus on General and Functional English with variety of situations both in and out of the workplace.
2. COMMUNICATION SKILL
• In today’s competitive world, Communication skill is most important next to
the education qualification.
• Communication is the main key to success in workplace. One’s ability on
communicating effectively comes from the experience, and in terms of workplace
effective communication it requires lot of experiences from professional
3. COMMUNICATION COURSE
• Business English Communication Course is evolving course around the world, in
which we offer wealth of experience from professional speakers where you
learn lesson from the lesson what they have learned.
• Grammar has positive impact on all language learning skills like
writing,reading,speaking and listening. Communication has greater
dependency in the proper usage of grammar so as that of writing.
5. WHAT IS COMMUNICATION?
• Communication is the process where we share and understand the information.
• We, can communicate in many ways like verbally, visually, non-verbally and
through writing. Out of all, Communication is considered to be effective because
the message is understood the same way as it is intended in many cases.
6. INFLUENCE OF COMMUNICATION
• Being Unable to communicate in English is like losing yourself including your
sense of self and aware where you become so conscious of yourself and even
there is possibility of miscommunication.
• On the other side communication skill of yours helps to understand about
others —not just their words, their voice tone, gesture, will also communicate,
which written communicate will not in most of the case.
8. NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION:
• Communication not only includes communication through words.
• Actually, non verbal Communication is much more than verbal communication
where it includes implicit messages what verbal communication can’t convey.
• Non-Verbal communication usually includes facial expression, tone of voice,
body language, eye contact and so on.
9. DEVELOP YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILL
• Develop your communication skill to be successful in your workplace. It can
improve your interaction with others and give self-confidence. Achieve the
purpose of communication with good communicative English in your workplace.
• At least basic grammar is better than none and more importantly don’t limit
the way you communicate with others just for not knowing about grammar.