2. Wholesome Catering
Wholesome Catering Services, Millennium Business Park,
MBP Rd, Kopar Khairane,
• HOURS OF OPERATION:
• TELEPHONE NO. 11111111111111
• email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.wholesomecateringservices.webs.com
3. 1. INTRODUCTION
(Nature of Business)
• WCS serves food which is not only delicious but also
nutritious and a complete meal that includes all necessary
vitamins and proteins.
• Usually catered food in schools and offices are greasy and
unhealthy. Keeping this in mind, WCS has extended their
ideology of healthy eating to this services and provides
delicious and well-balanced meals.
4. Confidentiality Agreement
This agreement is to acknowledge that the information provided by Wholesome Catering Services in
this business plan is unique to this business and confidential; therefore, anyone reading this plan
agrees not to disclose any of the information in this business plan without the express written
permission of Government of India.
It is also acknowledged by the reader of this business plan that the information furnished in this
business plan, other than information that is in the public domain, may cause serious harm or
damage to Wholesome Catering Services and will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Upon request, this document is to be immediately returned to Wholesome Catering Services.
Date: 20th March 2014
This is the business plan for Wholesome Catering Services. The presentation of this business plan
does not imply an offering of securities.
5. 2. INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
A) SWOT ANALYSIS
• unique concept
• Plenty of orders • Competitors
• creditors/ debtors.
6. B) PEST ANALYSIS
These refer to government policy such
as the degree of intervention.
These include interest rates, taxation
changes, economic growth, inflation
and exchange rates
Changes in social trends (Cultural,
Lifestyle) can impact on the demand for
a firm's products and the availability
and willingness of individuals to work.
Upgradation to the equipments is a
must in a technological environment.
7. C) STP ANALYSIS
SEGMENTATION TARGETING POSITIONING
• Corporate sector,
• Children of working
• Office- going people
• health conscious people
• Health with Taste
• High standards of
• First rate service
•World Class Packaging
• Unmatched Variety
8. 3. DESCRIPTION OF VENTURE
• We have 3 segments for our services:
a) Executive orders;
b) Tiffin Services;
c) Catering Services.
9. 1. EXECUTIVE TRAYS
• Our new offering is disposable food trays with the cuisine of
your choice, be it Punjabi, Chinese or Italian and enjoy a
completely hassle free meal.
•An Executive Indian Meal contains 2 veggies, dal, rice, rotis,
sweet, snacks & pickle. You can avail it at Rs.60.
• They are also Attractive and easy-to-use
a) Microwave friendly
• So, try it out once and you would realize for yourself that our
food trays are an ideal solution for all social events, be it
a corporate function, an outbound, an exhibition or a party at
10. Menu for Executive Tray
MON TUE WED THU FRI
Veg Holiday Veg Miloni Masaledar Tindli Methi Aloo Chole
Dal Tadka Masoor Dal Sindhi Kadi Kheer
Plain Plain Plain Puri
Toss Salad Khimchi Salad Papaya Green Salad
Freshlime Kokam Sabja Tomato Shorba Jaljeera
* The Menu may change incase of availabilty or non-availibility of certain veggies or
11. 2. TIFFIN SERVICES
• WCS, provides you with an
excellent option to avail
fresh, home-style, nutritious
and cost effective meals for you
and your family.
• It is ideal for everyone who is too
busy to cook or lack adequate
canteen services at their offices.
12. 2. TIFFIN SERVICES (CONTD…)
ORDER CONTENTS PRICE
Nano (1 veg, dal, 3 rotis,
Temptation (2 veg, 4 Rotis, Salad) Rs. 40
Megabite (1 veg, Dal, Rice, 4
Bigboss (2 veg, Dal, Rice, 4
* An Indian/Continental speciality will be served
once every week Charges for Additional Items:
Health Drink (Butter Milk, Tomato Soup, Carrot
Juice.etc.) : Rs 10/- per meal
13. 3. CATERING SERVICES
WCS is ever ready to make the following
events a grand success for you.
• House Party,
• Exhibition or
Our Catering service is planned to service
guests with a minimum of 20 and up to
14. Details about Venture..
What is our product all
Where did this idea arise
Growing need for hygeine and healthy food in public.
Mission: Mission: “WCS, a one-stop solution to satiate your Health
needs be it a- tiffin, canteen or catering service. We
promise & deliver delicious foods and flavors made from
the finest quality ingredients to produce food.”
Services Provided: •Health with Taste
• High standards of quality
• First rate service
•World Class Packaging
16. 4. PRODUCTION PLAN
• Production and service planning must be
correlated with client needs
to ensure smooth-running functions, satisfied
guests, and fair profits.
• The amount of food that must be requisitioned
and produced depends primarily on the
a) Number of guests expected
b) Style of service
• Example: If the guarantee is 100 guests, we will
plan for 10 percent more;
if the guarantee ranges from 100 to 1,000 guests,
then we will plan for 5 percent more;
and if the guarantee exceeds 1,000 guests, then
we will plan for 3 percent more.
17. 5. OPERATIONAL PLAN
• WCS will carefully monitor meaningful cost controls i.e optimum utilisation of
• Rate maximization via yield management (maximisation of revenue) is an integral
part of the operations strategy.
• Payroll will be analyzed daily,
• Energy costs will be controlled,
• Preventive maintenance programs shall be established.
18. 6. MARKETING PLAN
• Basically CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is our main motto. A satisfied customer
is the best marketer who will refer the brand to his group.
Besides we will:
• Hire a sales representative to distribute pamphlets, catalogues, etc.
• Website. www.wholesomecateringservices.com
• Create pages on Social Media to create awareness about our brand.
• Mobile marketing (sending messages).
20. 8. ASSESMENT OF RISK
We would ensure the following Safety techniques:
1) Safe use of cleaning substances;
2) safety in premises, equipment safety;
3) Preventing slips and trips in kitchens and food
4) Gas safety in catering and hospitality
5) Ventilation of kitchens in catering establishments
6) Maintenance priorities in catering
7) Fire Assessment training (Exits, fire extinguishers
21. 9. FINANCIAL PLAN
• Total 55 Lakhs business venture.
• 12.5 lakhs contributed by each member
associated with WCS.
• Remaining 5 lakhs taken on loan from