Bifurcating and Trifurcating
• Facebook’s user share for video is
• Other platforms working to follow.
• And (Facebook-owned) Instagram is
increasingly first port of call for users,
particularly Millennials, to publish short
videos created on mobile.
• The successful roll out of Hyperlapse
is enhancing Instagram’s position, too.
• Twitter’s move to present [promoted]
video directly in-feed via cards makes
it an increasingly relevant player as
well, building on Vine’s solid
foundation of success.