• It is a fact that Facebook has disrupted YouTube’s position as the
default choice for publishing and distributing video content.
• Going forward, marketers will need to publish video content natively to
both Facebook and YouTube, and support distribution paid in each
• Twitter and Instagram will also become increasingly more relevant as they
both make their own bets on video content as ad products.
– See: Twitter’s existing (and evolving) video ad proposition.
– Prediction: Instagram ad proposition will evolve and include the introduction of
video approximately the middle of next year.
The Battle for Video Dominance