1. SRIKANTH KUMAR.A
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +91
Selenium Automation Test Engineer with 3 years of experience in both manual and
automated software Quality Assurance Testing of Web, Windows, Server-Client Applications
and Databases Applications.
Well Experience in testing applications across Banking, E-Commerce domains.
Experience in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with
tools such as Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Bugzilla, Testlink, Ant, Firepath, and Firebug.
Well verse with SDLC, STLC, Logging and Tracking Defects in all the phases with major
responsibilities in Agile scrum approach.
Good experience on TestNG framework for Functional and Regression testing.
Plan, Design, Build and Maintain complex Test Automation Frameworks (Data Driven, Keyword
Driven and Hybrid).
Extensive experience in using Open Source Tools like Selenium WebDriver, Firebug, and Eclipse
Extensive experience in GUI, Regression, Functional, Integration, System, User Acceptance
(UAT), Smoke and Cross Browser testing.
Expert in Designing Test Automation Framework and Report Generation strategies in Selenium
for web based applications.
Expertise in writing sql queries for Database testing for Back end validation checking.
Expertise in Test Management tools like TestLink and Bug Tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA to
prioritize, classify bugs and tracked defects.
Expertise in using Jxl to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
Extensive experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, UI Testing using Selenium.
Good knowledge on Mobile application testing using Appium on Native, Mobile Web and
Hybrid apps on Android and IOS devices.
Well verse in Object Oriented Programming language Java.
Shown flexibility, quick learner, proactive attitude and an amazing team player.
2. Self-starter and a team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, positive thinking
and mentoring skills and a good aptitude for learning.
B.Tech (IT) from JNTU Hyderabad with an aggregate of 66% in the year 2013.
Working as a Software Test Engineer in Mindtree Limited., Bengaluru under the payroll of
Lansys Technologies Pvt Ltd,Bengaluru since October 2013 to Till date.
Testing Tools : Manual Testing, Selenium Webdriver.
Languages : Core Java
DBMS : SQL
Packages : Ms-Office, Open-Office, Ms-Outlook
Operating Systems : Windows 2003, 7 & 8
Supporting Frameworks : TestNg
Build Frameworks : Ant
IDE’s : Eclipse
Product name : Disaster Recovery Management
Testing Mode : testing
Role : Test Engineer
Size : 9
Tools : Selenium WebDriver, jxl, TestNg, Ant, TestLink
Duration : Dec 2014 to Till date.
In most DR environments, business continuity planners and IT managers have limited visibility into
recovery readiness. The collection of heterogeneous databases, storage systems, servers and
replication solutions found in today’s data centers, each with discrete management tools, makes
ensuring recovery readiness a difficult task. Driven to meet regulatory compliance and RTO / RPO
service levels, IT organizations are forced to conduct periodic testing of disaster recovery solutions,
which is both time consuming and error prone.
Sanovi’s Cloud DR Management (DRM) suite is the leading management software for aligning cloud
infrastructure with Recovery Time and Recovery Point objectives. Sanovi’s Cloud DRM suite is targeted
at service providers and organizations deploying private clouds. Our Cloud DRM suite's multi-tenancy
capabilities and comprehensive coverage of the DR life cycle makes it the leading management
solution to enable DR on the cloud.
3. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Involved in Defining and Analyzing the Testing Requirements based on the Application
Functionality Identified Automation Scenarios from the set of Test Cases
• Prepared test data for testing the application in various test phases
• Identified test cases to automate. Automated those test cases using Selenium WebDriver,
TestNG and Java (Eclipse IDE).
• Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Driven Test Automation Framework Build using
Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jxl under Java platform
• Designed and developed Page Objects using Page Object Design Pattern and Selenium
• Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on
different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox
• Executed test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and analysed the test results.
• Prepared a document with list of SQL queries for back end testing
• Used Firebug to do web based application testing with Selenium for the commands and
• Authored and Executed Automation and Manual Test Cases for Functional testing of various
modules of an application.
• Involved in Functional testing and Regression testing performed on every new build of the
• Involved in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for
• Participated in Daily Scrum meetings, Review Meeting and Retrospective meetings to analyse
the Sprint Health.
Product name : Panacies File Replicator
Testing Mode : testing
Testing Tool : BugZilla
Role : Test Engineer
Size : 9
Duration : Oct 2013 to Nov 2014.
4. Panacies File Replicator is enterprise replication software, embedded with Sanovi DRM™. The file
replicator enables administrators to distribute content or data across servers located in different data
centers. Pancies File Replicator (PFR) makes the data available across a wide area network and you can
transfer files between any network-shared drives and across heterogeneous platforms. PFR supports
one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-one configurations and offers bi-directional mode of data
The bi-directional mode of transfer means that two systems can read and write to the replicated data
set, while maintaining the integrity of data on both systems. In the current industry, as the data
processing increases it becomes a challenge to enable multi-host processing and making data mutually
available across the network. Therefore, PFR guarantees that all the machines have access to
asynchronously replicated data at all times, which means that any changes to the data on a Source
server is reflected on a Target server at a specified replication time interval.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Analyzing and Understanding the Requirements.
• Attended several walkthroughs from the developer, business analyst and project team.
• Reviewed the Functional specification documents.
• Prepared Test Scenario, Test cases & Test Data in IEEE829 standard format.
• Involved in Mapping the Test Cases with Requirements Mapping Document
• Performed Functional and Nonfunctional testing which involves system testing, Regression
• Reviews, Defect Analysis and Bug Tracking meetings
• Executing test cases and reporting bugs in Defect Tracker. reporting to developers by defect
reporting tool Bugzilla
• Reported test results upon completion of each cycle of testing.
• Prepared Test closure report upon completion of testing phase
Father Name : A.Bala Mallesham
Date of Birth : 13-03-1992
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Telugu.
Address : 4-18, Shivampet, Pulkal, Medak-502273,Telangana.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.