1. CURRICULUM VITAE
Mobile #: 9618550480
To be associated with your organization that provides me an opportunity to show my skills, improve my
knowledge with latest trends and to be a part of the team that works dynamically towards the growth of the
organization and satisfactorily there off. Now looking for a new and challenging managerial position, one
that will make best use of existing abilities and knowledge and also enhance my career and professional
2006-2009 : Completed MBA in Finance from Osmania University
2002 – 2006 : Bachelor of Electronics and Communicational Engineering
From Vidhya Jyothi Institute of Technology affiliated to JNTU
2000-2002 : Intermediate from Narayana Junior College, Tarnaka.
1999-2000 : SSC from Sacred Heart High School, Tarnaka.
Corporate Finance & Operations Manager in CMC Academy, A Tata Enterprise since June 2011 to till
Roles & Responsibilities handled
• Annual budget setting process.
• Responsible for managing Regional Processing Centers day to day Operations.
• Preparation & interpretation of budget monitoring information, including forecasting, trend
analysis, risk analysis and recommendations for corrective action.
• Preparation, interpretation & assessment of business cases.
• Lead and manage a team of 50 members.
• Training and motivating the resources. Planned, prepared, and devised work schedules, according
to budgets and workloads.
• Evaluate clients' / customers' Operational needs and corresponding processes for the development,
delivery, and management of reporting.
• Analysis of highly complex facts or situations and making recommendations for action from the
• Responsible for completing all the activities by end of day.
• Developing & improving financial procedures, systems & processes to increase effectiveness and
• Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and other applicable norms.
• Solved complex problems with the help of senior managers.
• Responsible for preparing financial and management reports
2. Worked with Edify International Education Pvt, ltd since March ‘2008 -May 2011 as Corporate &
Franchise Finance Officer:-
Roles & Responsibilities handled are as follows:-
• Planning the budget for the financial year.
• Preparing Action Plan for every month connected to finances.
• Analyzed Corporate and Clients Accounts.
• Handled the tasks of developing and maintaining accounting spreadsheets in finance function
• Raising Invoices based on their royalty, Franchise fee etc.
• Responsible for preparing financial and management reports.
• Checking Financial records and Statements with general ledger
• Responsible for preparing and analyzing income and fund statements monthly , balance sheet for
the financial year
• Capable of setting up useful priorities and take instant decisions and apply them to meet given
deadlines. Adjust easily to innovative concepts and tasks.
• Make use of trend reports to examine balance sheets, income and fund statement key ratios and
also prepare Gap details.
• Maintain book keeping, customer care relations, verification of cheques deposited by clients and
verification of bills before payment.
• Efficiently handled the servicing of depositors with accounts
• Responsible for handling researched papers, documents and financial reports to help quantitative
estimation and analysis done by CFO (Chief Finance Officer)
• Coordinated and collected the monthly royalty from various clients
• Set accounting system, procedures and fixed asset Register.
• Responsible for selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of professional and
non-exempt direct reports; providing prompt and objective coaching and counseling; and
coordinating, planning, and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organizations policies
and applicable legal requirements.
• Prepare Costing Report, Analyses Report, And Projected Monthly Cash Flow.
• Designed training materials, performed on-site training, troubleshooting via telecommunications.
• Designing Standard Operating procedures manuals.
• Interfacing with the clients for suggesting the most viable services & product range and cultivating
relations with them for securing repeat business.
• Vast Experience in Project and Operations Management
• Adhering to Company Policies, Rules and Regulations following quality processes thoroughly -
Checklists, Standards Etc.
• I am passionate for data integrity, process definition, and organizational alignment, and possess
excellent oral and written communication skills
3. • Trained, hired and discharged employees. Planned, prepared, and devised work schedules,
according to budgets and workloads.
• Preparation of MIS.
• Designed, implemented and managed complex and complicated Excel-based financial models
• Improved computer-based automated information processes to increase delivery speed
• Contributed to customer prospectus proposals.
• Capable of dealing with customers, employees and staff members
3. Worked as an Office Assistant and Placement officer for Wesley Degree College from( June 2007 to
Roles & Responsibilities: - Performed administrative and office support activities.
Duties include word processing, filing, placing the final year students in various MNCS, generating Reports
of Employees and conducting 1st round of Interview (basic screening test).
• Establishing effective operating policies, lean initiatives and processes.
• Comprehensive understanding & experience of purchasing strategies and also inventory
• Regularly achieving cost saving targets.
• Resourceful and well organized.
• Extensive knowledge of purchase order systems and related software.
• Deep understanding of the principles of vendor management.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and strategic skills.
Leadership and influencing skills.
Attention to detail.
Capable of making important and strategic decisions.
Communication and interpersonal relations.
4. Planning and organizing
• Provide advanced technical solutions that boost productivity and efficiency across the organization.
Quickly identify problem areas and implement effective solutions to meet goals.
• Consistently recognized by colleagues for cross-discipline talents in needs analysis, troubleshooting
and problem resolution in fast-paced environments.
• Solid professional standards; excellent track record of dependability. Maintain focus on achieving
results while formulating and implementing business solutions to meet a diversity of needs.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills. Interacted with all levels from executives and
administration personnel to customers and staff, covering all ends of the spectrum.
• Strong background in computer programs and applications
• Trained in ORACLE SQL & PLSQL from ORBIT Computer Education.
• Proficient in MS-Office
• Excellent Technical Skills
• Certified in Soft skills and leadership by Osmania University
• Have experience in doing excellent documentation on business requirements
• Experience in working with various tools like MS Office which is used for requirements gatherings
• Have good written and oral English skill
• Extensive software skills, internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
PROJECT HANDLED IN MBA:-
Title : Role of SBI in providing Housing loans for Middle & High level Income groups.
5. Duration : 6 WEEKS
Team size: 1
Objective: The Study is to know the performance of various schemes that SBI is providing to middle & high
Name : T. Shilpa Priyanka
Father’s Name : T. V. Prashanth Kumar
Date of Birth : 04-02-1985
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Languages proficiency : English, Hindi & Telugu.
1. Good communication skills, hard working, patient attitude and like taking responsibilities.
2. Innate confidence that I would never let my superior down as far as work is related.
3. Have a global mindset to work in a knowledge sharing and team oriented environment.
4. Energetic, enthusiastic and organized.
Hobbies : Browsing Internet, Gardening, Cooking,
I hereby declare that the above particulars are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and
in the event of any information being found false and incorrect .My candidature will be liable to be