1. S ADINARAYANA
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 41 Fortescue Street, Spring Hill, QLD-4000
Visa Status: Permanent Resident
• Having over 9 years of experience into Sales and handling the clients and acted as a SPOC for all the issues
related to sales activities to purchase Order singed.
• 2+ Years experience on handling of customer complaints, payment recovery and preparation of Commercial
Terms and Conditions for supervision services most effectively related to existing Engineering customers.
• Customer Relations activities in existing accounts & Resolution of Customer issues
• Attended the training session on Microsoft Dynamics NAV at Milan, Italy.
• Having free hands on Oracle ERP [Eb2.1]
• Successful account retention record up to 90%.
Operating systems : Windows-95, 98, NT, 2000.
Languages : C, C++, exposure to VB Concepts.
Tools : MS-Office Suite, Cool Soft, Testing Tools [UIT test for WW Software].
Data Bases : MS-Access, PL/SQL
ERP : Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2, Oracle ERP [Eb2.1]
• MBA (International Business Management) - Pondicherry University, Pondicherry - 2006-2009
• M.Sc - Nagarjuna University, Guntur - 2000-2002
• B.Sc - Nagarjuna University, Guntur - 1997-2000
Avery Dennison (I) Pvt. Ltd. September 2012 – November 2016
Customer Services & Supports – Sr. Executive
Avery Dennison is a US based global manufacturer and distributor of pressure-sensitive adhesive materials, apparel
branding labels and tags, and specialty medical products.
Designation- Senior Customer Service Executive
• Overall Responsible for Carrying Customer voice and Satisfaction across all the levels in the organization.
• Executing the orders from receipt in system till delivery from plant, owning all the related process and control over
shipments with complete End to End ownership to get the orders processed within the stipulated order processing
time as per customer request / Service guidelines.
• Responsible for giving the right promise date first time against each pending order in the system.
• Implement and refine processes for the planning and execution of all on ground operations
• Handling EXACT software proficiently at India Level and improve efficiency.
• Handling co-ordination with all required in cross – functional team to ensure the smooth and on time deliveries.
• Attending Rigorous and constructive daily meeting with Planning, Production and Logistics to ensure the alignment
and execution of the orders in pipeline and avoid miss on SIFOT / Flexibility numbers.
• Review of Safety Stocks and ensuring with planning team to manage the stocks to avoid stock-out situations.
• To ensure the processing of orders as per Service guidelines.
• Ensuring the coating and slitting plan and it’s priorities as per the requirement.
• Proper planning and close watch on stock transfer between locations for avoiding shortfalls
• Handling Invoicing team effectively and ensuring accurate and timely invoicing.
• Handling crisis and emergency situations as they arise in a professional and calm manner with suitable solutions.
• Responsible to share the MIS information to LT team on weekly and monthly basis.
• Ensure to addresses customer inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally.
• Assist in resolving customer concerns and developing customer focused environment.
2. • Anticipate customer needs and deliver timely response to meet their expectations.
• Providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services.
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
Faster Hydraulics Pvt Ltd, Pune, India Mar 2011 – September 2012
Customer Services & Supports – Sr. Executive
FASTER spa with over fifty year’s experience in the hydraulic industry, has designed and manufactured over five
hundred million quick-release couplings, which are covered by twenty patents. Our company is presently developing and
producing a wide range of quick release couplers ranging from medium to very high pressures. All FASTER Couplers are
designed according to international standards
Roles and Responsibilities:
CUSTOMER ADMINISTRATION & SUPPORT
• Customer retention and increase the business by delivering the material in time as per their requirement.
• Handling of customer enquiries, preparing the quotation according to the customer requirement.
• Follow up the customers for forth coming orders and quotations
• Check product availability to determine likely date of delivery
• Responsible for preparation of invoices, and their regular uploading in the system.
• Responsible for packing and shipment of goods accordingly to customer’s orders.
• Accountable for RFQ accordingly to the price list.
• Accountable for Customer complains accordingly to internal procedures for “failure analysis”.
• Provide the framework and support environment for management and staff to effectively manage the order life cycle
and improve customer service.
• Handle above customers /accounts periodic maintenance.
• Timely updates and keep track of dispatched material status. ensure that all the material reach to the customer in time
without any time delay.
WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
• Perform Physical inventory quarterly; update monthly the inventory (sales vs incoming goods).
• Timely updation of Material availability to Sales Person
• Monitor safety stocks for fast moving goods and inform timely when approaching the critical levels.
• Check incoming goods and verify conformity with invoice or packing list. Inform HQ Italy for eventual any
• Responsible for all inbound and outbound operations in warehouse, Inventory valuation and material reconciliation.
• Ensures rejection dispatched to vendor properly & maintained rejection details.
• Preparation of MIS reports on consumption, stocks, movement etc. of all materials
• Responding to various Audit observations related to Material accounting and initiating necessary actions as per Audit
• Monitoring timely disposal of scrap to nominated Scrap dealers
• Free hands on ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics Navision) for all trading activity
• Inform timely the finance department about incoming goods to ensure proper clearance of custom duties
• Confirm the receipt of the material from the customer.
• Importing the material from ITALY to warehouse and prepare the GRN entry for the received material in NAV tool.
• Coordinating with CHA for custom clearance and in time receiving the material.
• Cross checking of check List with packing List.
• Timely update to the finance department about the duty payment and other payables.
• Handling Import Activities: Laisoning with our Europe team regarding the Invoice, BL, Packing list, Certificate of
Origin, PSIC, Form9 and other more documents for the Import Contract.
Air Liquide Engineering India (P) Limited Jun 2008 – Feb 2011
After Sales Executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
3. Customer Services & Support:
• Handle customer enquiries, complaints, billing payment extension/service requests and feedback and maintaining the
records as per the company templates.
• Coordination with various engineering departments of different clients.
• Keep track and identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings and
addressing related issues.
• Maintaining customers focus on all times and answering to customer’s enquiries using the standard guidelines.
• Maintaining professional strong working relationship with external and internal customers.
• Making ensure that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved, and escalating queries if appropriate to
after sales manager.
• Assisting management and Team Manger with any assigned special projects and providing backup to the team
manager when required.
• Assisting in preparing and developing the documentation of the organization’s standard policies and procedures
towards customer service.
• Ability to cope up with multiple projects and deadlines.
• Generated repeat business through successful client follow-up.
• Coordinating with clients regarding the feedback on commissioned plants.
• To handle customer feedback received via all channels proactively in accordance with the company’s service
standards and policies.
• To track and compile the Customer Feedback report on a monthly basis.
• Provide operational and administrative support.
• Improving customer service based on client feedback through the development of new policies and procedures.
• Provided support to the sales team, ensuring all sales and service objectives were met.
• Invoice generation and coordinating with clients.
• Handling of various discrepancy invoice issues
• Review & update of the pending payments record.
• Handling of spares enquiries from clients for 2-Years and Normal operations. Handling all major Domestic and
Air Liquide Engineering India (P) Limited Jan 2006 – Jun 2008
Pre-Sales - Executive
• Responding for Technical RFQ’s and RFP’s
• Preparation of Technical proposal.
• Maintaining Global Database
• Ensure the capitalization of the projects.
• Receiving and reviewing RFP’s to determine scope of work, Communicating findings to key personnel, Coordinating
all pre-bid actions, Identifying hot points and specific areas of advantage.
• Maintain vendor data base.
Dachi technologies Jun 2003 to Dec 2005
Associate Business Analyst
• Find out prospective customer for existing product.
• Analyze data such as blueprints, specifications, proposals, scopes of work, and other information.
• Preparation of requirement matrix.
• Minimize the cost-effective production with increased quality, efficiency and satisfied customer service.
• Responding for Technical RFQ’s and RFP’s.
• Involved in tender project documentations and initial project documentations – planning documents.
• Produce write-up of newly implemented systems.