LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Co-Founder at SV.CO
Who powers SV.CO, India’s #1
• Co-Founder at Mobme in 2006, one of the ﬁrst
student startups from India
• Advises 4 different state governments (Kerala,
AP, UP & Rajasthan) and Fortune 500 companies
(BPPL) to craft their startup policy
• Launched Startup Village, India’s ﬁrst PPP
• Thought leader in the Indian Startup Ecosystem
with hands on experience of over 10 years
• Slideshare’s ﬁrst line of code was written by
Vishnu in college in 2006!
• As the ﬁrst engineer who built Slideshare,
witnessed it’s launch in Techncrunch and
eventual growth to the top 5000 websites in
the world with more than 100k users.
• Figured out the tech-hack that helped
Slideshare grew virally in the initial days.
• Co-Founded Torque, the partnership ﬁrm
which became Mobme, one of the ﬁrst
student startups from India
• Masters in Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
from University College, London.
• Part of senior leadership team at Mobme, since
• Donned various roles across product, bizdev,
operations, sales, strategy, client-relations,
• Co-founder at SV.CO, along with Sanjay and
• Hands on experience of working in startups
across various domains.
• Mentor and adisor to over 10 startups across
What do we collectively
represent at SV.CO
• A team who has traversed the path you are starting on for over
10 years. We represent the cutting edge in terms of experience
and access w.r.t the Indian Startup eco-system.
• Access to large network of founders, investors, mentors,
• Access to an eco-system of young entrepreneurs who started in
college and went on to raise capital from angel investors and
HNIs from Kerala, Middle East and Silicon Valley.
• We built a company that employed over 300 people, paid
25crores in taxes and raised money from top venture capitalists
like Sequoia capital
The time we’re offering
you is very valuable!
It’s what you paid for in the form of course fee
It’s sought by leading industry bodies,
governments, venture capitalists and other
We are going to help you succeed to the
best of our efforts
We win only when you win!
We believe that the Indian
education system is
We are extremely driven about ﬁxing. SV.CO is our
attempt at ﬁxing it.
We’re adopting the Action
Learning framework at SV.CO
You should Google and read up more about ‘Action Leaning’
This means that we are
going to do things
We are not going to have a classic
We’re more like that friendly
senior who’s gonna guide you.
So never call us Sir, just call us
our names :-)
• Handholding. We are here to guide you, not to do your job. You are doing
this for yourself and for each other, not for SV.CO.
• Daily motivation. No, we’re not going to motivate you everyday on why you
should work on your startup, You are doing this for yourself and for each
other, not for SV.CO.
• Guaranteed results: We promise the best of our efforts. Most of the
outcomes will depend on how much you push yourself. However, if you’ve
done well, we.will.do.our.job.and.deliver.
What you SHOULDN’T expect from the
What are we offering you?
• Our TIME
• Our EXPERIENCE
• Our FEEDBACK
• Our CONNECTIONS
• Inputs on what worked for us and what might
work for you.
What are we expecting
• Proactiveness in action
• Proactiveness in communication
• Time commitment of at least 10 hours a week
• Proactive updating of timelines, that’s best way to get us to
act for you.
• A mindset to unlearn useless things and ask great
• Be generous and helpful to your fellow batchmates and the
entire Slack community
Let us know what your expectations from
SV.CO are in a single slide?
I’m eager to know - Gautham