LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
ROLE & BENEFITS OF
IN A CONTACT CENTER
With increasingly evolving technology, we are witnessing
rising customer expectations across all industries. In
order to stay updated with the present day customers,
contact centers need to up their game of enhancing
customer interactions. One such feature is ‘Live Chat’
that is fast replacing conventional channels of
While you know customers are browsing through your
website, but you won’t be aware whether any of them
have any queries or doubts regarding your
service/product offering. Many of the customers simply
switch to another site or service provider rather than go
through the cumbersome procedure of writing an email
or giving a call. This is where Live Chat works – as an
important channel of establishing a connection. Let us
look at some if its major benefits in a contact center.
• Many customers today will chose live chat
instead of calling or emailing for the simple
reason of convenience.
• There is no waiting or IVR or automated
• The resolution delivered is fast and on the spot.
• This leads to efficient resolution and contributes
to superior customer service.
• There have been studies which prove that
Live Chat improves conversion rates and
contributes to increased sales.
• Live Chat makes processes more transparent.
• It removes buying objections which leads to
increased trust between the customer and
• A personalized and direct interaction
increases chances of sales manifold!
• Customer support department can be difficult to
maintain with only voice agents .
• Live chat is a great help in reducing customer
• Agents can interact with multiple customers at one
point of time saving up the cost of toll free lines and
managing so many customers on call.
• In a contact center, a company need to
increase its efficiency by handling
• The chat module helps in catering multiple
request at the same time with help of canned
messages or templates.
• Customized canned messages helps agents to
answer the frequently asked questions in a
• With Live Chat there is no risk of missed calls or
emails from customers.
• With faster resolution and integrated software, one
can ensure that no customer communication is
• If you have a customer online and an agent is not
available, you can always go back and convert the
chat option to a contact form and track the
customer so that no business lead is missed.
No Risk of
Dropped Calls/Missed Emails
• When we discuss customer service, the more
information we have about our customer,
better are the chances to deliver the best
• Filtering the customer on the chat form and
accumulate his information from there is the
best practice of the industry.
A Live Chat option is a great way to stand out amidst
competition. Teckinfo offers their Unified Contact Center
suite InterDialog UCCS, which comes along with Chat as
an important mode of communication, along with other
channels e.g. Voice, Email, Social Media in a bundle.
Visit our website to know more:- Teckinfo.com