LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Top Five Benefits of PerformanceManagement on the Bottom Line
In these tough economic times, businesses in all sectors are looking to increase productivity and reduce expenditure to improve their bottom line. Good performance management enables an organisation to hit, even exceed its targets, by creating an overarching strategy, aligning personal and departmental goals and increasing focus. When performance management is poor, it can disengage staff, encourage negativity, waste effort and prove incredibly costly.
The following tips have been put together to outline the top fivebenefits that good performance management can have for yourorganisation.
1. Pulling TogetherEffective performance management can help ensure all youremployees work together towards a single goal. With an overarchingobjective clearly defined, employees will better understand how theirindividual contribution helps in the wider picture. This can help boostindividual, and thus company, productivity.
2. Keeping TrackManagement carries a lot of responsibility – you need to know that thepractises you are implementing are having the right result. Over anextended period, performance management can help managers identifywhat is and isn’t working. In short, performance management can helpprovide stronger leadership.
3. Happy WorkersPeople respond to praise very well. Performance management canconsiderably improve personal motivation. When an employeeknows their value to a company, they are likely to double their effortsand hit higher targets.
4. Boost Your ROIEvery employer wants to ensure that the wagebill represents goodvalue for money. Using performance management software, it’spossible to analyse your workforce’s daily productivity and identifywhen they’re not doing their job. You can then make your workforcemore efficient, unlock their latent potential and ensure your staff areworth every penny.
5. Reduce Your CostsWhen effectively implemented, performance managementsignificantly improves efficiency. The upshots tend to be a reductionin expenditure and a boost in sales, maximising that all importantbottom line.
Find out more about online courses and tips.Including Performance Management Course and Management Leadership Courses with Thales Training and Consultancy