LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
2. What is AR? Have you thought sometimes in it put information in anywhere? With AR you can put information, text, audio, image, video in anywhere
3. 2 kinds of AR There are 2 kinds of AR: One with markets and a webcam One with geolocation and a mobile (Show: this is a market) Now, We will explain more with examples
Here you can see several examples that you could use or that have been already used in the classroom.
5. The body This resource is fantastic for working in the natural sciences classroom because you see all parts of the body with the names o without the names.
6. Boffswana This is one of the first applications done with AR. This funny monster moves on the paper
7. Ecoimagination this is another resource that links with the aim of the conference: As you will see.
8 . Google Sketchup . If you want to create your own models, you need a software to generate 3D objects. The easiest one is Google Sketchup. If you want to visualize a model, you need a plugin called AR-media, a webcam and a marker from AR-media.
9. Experiences In this screen, You can see some models made by my students at Colegio Los Realejos in the Canary Islands. They made spacecrafts, future cities and the school with Google Sketchup (Ketchup alias from students). (this is a joke) SHOW GOOGLE SKETCHUP
Josep ’ s students from St Andreu school in Badalona, near Barcelona, created the letters in 3D with the same software, Google Sketchup.
11. Zooburst. With this application you can make your own books.
12. The other kind is not with markets, but with geolocation
13. what do you need? A mobile phone, of the new generation, a smartphone: Iphone, Android, Blackberry… Of course, you need some software if you want to work with AR.
14. Now we ’ ll show 2 of the software that you need: Sekai camera and woices. You work from the mobile (Iphone and Android) It allows to put tags in the air with a picture, a text or some link.
15. With Sekai Mar, an iearn upper secondary student has created a Literary tour of the book The Cathedral of the sea.
16. First, you write down the text in the tag with the name of the location and some short information
17. This is the result
18. and this is how would you see it with your mobile in the air.
19. On this second tag, Mar saves 30 seconds of audio about this informative point. On the new version, you are not allowed to audio-record.
20. and here you geolocate the exact point on the map
21. Finally, you choose the model tag
22. as you can see here
23. You can see all the audio recorded in the following link that will take you to the following blog from the next slide
25. The second application that we would like to explain is woices. With woices, you can upload an image and/or an audio at different points, and then you can create a tour / walk. It ’ s possible to work from a computer or a mobile such as Iphone, Android, Blackberry.
26. Here there is an example. It ’ s a cultural walk around Badalona and it made by students from my school.
27. QRWEEK: Objective: To incorporate QR codes made by students in a collective online mural, sharing phrases, sayings or poems meaningful for the participants. QR codes can be performed individually or in small groups. In this Project has participated students from Spain, Argentina, Eslovenia and US Language: Catalan, Spanish, English or another one. All were welcome. (enlazar al linoit)
28. Our propose, if you want, in the next year, we can make another mural with the QR code on april in the second week with important phrases or shorts poems (as like as twitter with 140 characters). In this year, this mural be able see into “ Espurnik ” is a virtual world with Open Sims. If you want to know this environment you going to the Ramon ’ s Workshop on Thursday.
Working with Augmented Reality and QR codes
Working with Augmented Reality and QR codes Gelu Morales & Josep Torrents & Sergi Roura Kaohsiung , 19 de julio de 2011
http://woices.com/ <ul><li>You can upload an image, an audio at different points, and then you can create a tour. It ’ s possible to work from a computer or mobile. (Iphone, Android, Blackberry) </li></ul>
http://qrweek.iearn.cat Phrases, sayings or poems
Important Phrases, or shorts poems 140 characters
Now, It ’ s your time!!! <ul><li> Woices: We create a echo in a new walk. http://woices.com/ </li></ul><ul><li> Zooburst : We create a simple book. </li></ul><ul><li> http://www.zooburst.com </li></ul><ul><li> SekaiCamera: We create a tag and </li></ul><ul><li>upload on the air. </li></ul><ul><li>www.sekaicamera.com </li></ul><ul><li> QR Week: How to make a QR Code. </li></ul><ul><li>www.qredu.net / http://qrweek.iearn.cat </li></ul>