• What is your promise?
• How do customers know you have delivered?
• Do you know which customers are on their way to success?
5. What’s your promise?
• As a company, what is your promise to your customers?
Clearly define the value and outcome(s) your company expects to deliver
• Can you deliver?
Ensure appropriate funding for delivering on that promise
Don’t make promises you can’t keep (maintain trust)
• Does everyone know their role in delivering on the company’s promise?
Company, department, team and individual plans (V2MOM)
Define shared metrics that drive the right outcomes
6. How do customers know you’ve delivered?
• Define a clear path to success (promise delivery)
Customer Success Journey
⎼ Implementation, nurture/optimization, renewal & expansion
⎼ Develop repeatable engagement practices that drive outcomes
• Show your ROI
In-app dashboards & automated reporting
7. Proactive Engagement for Successful Outcomes
• Drive visibility into adoption/usage statistics to ensure customers are on track to achieve promise
• Know the leading indicators of success and failure (EWS)
Behavior-based segmentation and automated engagement
• Company-wide visibility into where customers are in their journey
8. • Clearly define your value proposition
• Make sure your customers know how and when you have delivered
• Know leading indicators of success and failure
• Establish shared metrics that drive the company toward a common goal of delivering on your promise
Creating a CX focused company