The webinar I presented via BrightTALK about the state of WebRTC: https://www.brighttalk.com/r/RT3
2014 had been a busy year for WebRTC. We've seen the mandatory video codec discussion come to closure, Microsoft coming into the fold and the launch of high profile startups such as Talko and Wire.
In this session, Tsahi Levent-Levi will cover the progress and changes we've seen throughout 2014, giving glimpses to what can be expected in 2015 from WebRTC.
The session will cover:
- Browser support of WebRTC
- ORTC & WebRTC, Video MTI codec
- Unified Communications and WebRTC
- The rise of mobile WebRTC services
- The rapid changes in the WebRTC PaaS market