12. Visitors & Deep Visitors Sales state (total) Data1. Visitors Data2. Deep Visitors Data3. Sales Data4. Commission orders Categories Ranking Map Commissions Active Merchants Platform (overview) Affiliates Manage Accounts (amount) Pending Approval (amount) Manage Tiers (amount) Suspensions (amount) Affiliate Notes (amount) Create A Note Email Affiliates Manage Logos Analytics Active (amount) Inactive (amount) Stats Sales (including Commission) Orders Categories Map Marketing Stats Commissions Commissions Review Pending Commissions (Total) (auto) (amount) (Withdrawal) (amount) Create A Commission Payment History Marketing Marketing Groups (No.) Banners Sticker Code HTML Page Ads Videos Email Templates
13. Merchants Platform – Main Functions Payment method Enable this payment can be select Currency To Use Require select when join Use Currency rate when paying affiliates Payment method cost Automatic payment Withdrawal
15. If you decline an account, choose Decline w/ Email if you want to send the affiliate an email explaining this action. Edit your Account Declined email template. Merchants Platform - Pending Approval
16. Merchants Platform - Manage Tiers Tier Assignments Are Automatic With Ami Affiliate The ability to create or remove a tier only exists in the event merchants want to manually create a tier structure or adjust an account. It is strongly suggested you allow Ami Affiliate to manage Merchant’s tiers for Merchants. Removing tier accounts should only be done when absolutely necessary. Changes made on this page will not affect current commissions.
17. Merchants Platform - Suspensions Note: By suspending an affiliate, they will no longer be able to obtain marketing materials, check stats, etc. Any incoming links they have placed will still work as will tracking and commission processing. This action acts exactly like a "pending approval" only you can revoke participation rights without actually terminating the account altogether.