1. UDHAM SINGH
~Contact: 08950422509 / 09818337771 ~E-Mail: email@example.com
A dynamic professional with interest in:
~Quality Control, Assurance, New Product Development, Commissioning & Production~
Industry Preference: Healthcare, Automotive & FMCG
Commissioning & Production
Supplier Quality Monitoring
SOP and Test Methods
• A keen planner & strategist with 5.3+ years of experience in Quality Control, Assurance,
New Product Development, Commissioning & Production
• Demonstrated abilities in achieving cost savings across assignments & minimizing
performance bottlenecks for achieving high productivity with optimization of men,
material & machine
• Abilities in managing overall operations with a view to ensure timely
accomplishment of production targets within the time and cost parameters
• Proficient in overseeing overall purchase activities, implementing effective
techniques to bring efficiency in operations, improving quality standards & achieving
maximum cost savings
• Expertise in achieving productivity improvements, eliminating non-value added
operations and controlling the waste
• Effective communicator with effective man management skills; strong analytical,
problem solving & organizational abilities
Organization: BorgWarner Emissions Systems India Ltd. ,IMT Manesar Duration: Aug’2012-Present
Designation: Sr. Quality Engineer
• Managing quality assurance, quality control & quality system activities
• Responsible for supplier quality monitoring and improvement; looking after validation of product & process for desired quality
• Preparing SOP and test methods; conducting product lab testing and evaluation as per standards
• Prepare and analyses the monthly quality rejection reports to identify the root causes.
• Develop, track and maintain the corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) against the internal as well as customer quality
• Define error proofing in manufacturing process to avoid and bypass any error and discrepancy in the product in
coordination with Process Engineering.
• Doing PPAP Activities & Indulge in preparing PFD, FMEA & CP for NPD (New Part Development) projects.
• Implement SPC actively in production operations.
• Carrying out in-house and customer end rejection analysis & control (8D, A3, 4-Diamond analysis etc.); leading Kaizen
• Conduct internal audits of various departments as per the requirements of TS 16949:2009, OHSAS, EMS & QMS etc.
• Prepare and update the in-process and final inspection standards in SAP, patrol inspection sheets and setup approval
• Generating 5S development and implementation plan.
• Approve the quality checked materials and raise PR/CR in SAP.
• Prepare ‘Things-gone-right’ and ‘Things-gone-wrong’ (TGR/TGW) during new process trials.
• Carry out the Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) of various activities related to quality and recommend
• Conducting data analysis using 7 Qc - tools
• Entrusted with the responsibility of handling customer complaint
• To do the Supplier Audits as per plan.
• Played a key role in improving raw material quality by taking initiatives such as Supplier Performance Rating
• Managed inspection of raw material which improved product quality and reduction in rejection to 0.5 % against 8%
• Cut product replacement cost by 5% and increased on-time delivery from 70% to 95% using the Lean manufacturing
approach to quality issues rooted in manufacturing
• Implemented 7 QC tools to identify deformities, malfunctions or other abnormalities.
• Successfully completed and achieve 72% marks in Mace Audit (Mar’2015), lead the audit with MR on behalf of the
2. • Successfully completed QSB+ Audit (Aug’2015) by General Motors without any major NC, lead the audit with MR on behalf
of the company.
• Improving Efficiency of JTD-Stations from 80% to 85 % from Dec’ 13 to Dec’ 14.
• Improve productivity by 14.8% from Dec’ 13 to Dec’ 14.
• Reduced Overall Rejection from 9 % to 5% in assembly area.
• Cost saving of ( 243750 RS/ Year) on Bending & Calibration process by reducing rejection.(0.82% to 0.26%)(Feb’14-
• Cost saving of ( 85,410 RS/ Year) in Paste Application. (Feb’13- July’13)
o Responsible for changing the position and design of paste applicator which gave savings of 73KG/Year (Nickel
Paste(1170RS/KG)), which we waste annually.
• Manpower balancing and cycle time reduction on 6- stations by 12.5%.
• Commissioned 2- new lines in assembly shop.
• Best Employee Award in Feb-2014.
Organization: Uniproducts (India) Ltd., Rewari Duration: Jun-2010 - Aug-2012
Designation: Quality Engineer
• Do Incoming Inspection as per the Incoming Standard.
• Supplier process audit / product audit.
• Follow up for CAPA / countermeasure for complaints, monitoring & their effectiveness at Vendor end.
• Follow up for Supplier’s Documentation like PPAP.
• Give First-Off Approval and Last-Off Approval for new setting on the machine as per the control plan.
• Do Patrolling of the entire machine two times in a shift as per the control plan.
• Gauge setting for shop floor production.
• Control rejection by Rejection data analysis.
• Updating of Annual plans (Calibration, MSA) and work instructions.
• Do calibration of all type of mechanical Instrument & Gauges.
• Doing MSA (Measurement System Analysis).
• Indulge in development samples.
• Doing PPAP Activities.
• Layout inspection of final product as per drawing.
• Handle the team of final inspection & meet the FG Target.
• Training on 7QC Tools, MSA, Types of rejection, Safety, Kaizen, Poka Yoke etc.
• Training on QSB+ by General Motors, MACE by MSIL and ASES Audit by Renault.
• Work Permit System
• TPM-- given by Mr. S.Yuvraj Singh (CII consultant)
• LOTOTO, JSA, HIRA, Work Permit
• JH - given by Mr. Amit Mittal.
• 5S - given by Mr. K.K. Muthu (5S Consultant).
• Workshop on FMEA (DFMEA,PFMEA) and GD & T by Vikas Agarwal (TUV Rheinland).
• Date of Birth : 2nd August 1987
• Languages : English, Hindi
• Passport No. : J5261457
• Marital status : Married
• Hobbies : 1. Playing & watching cricket and chess
MBA (OPERATION MANAGEMENT) 2014 Shobhit University, Meerut, Uttar Pardesh 66%
B. Tech. 2010 Manav Rachna College of Engineering, FARIDABAD 79%
Class XII (CBSE) 2005 Rao Lal Singh Public School, Gurgaon 74%
Class X (HBSE) 2003 Good Luck High School, Gurgaon 80%